2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Rhythm Dance | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Rhythm Dance

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
So it looks like politics at work as usual in ice dance. I thought Sash Fear & George Waddell were good and should have scored a bit higher. The Italian team who skated right after them were favored and given a higher placement by two points. I liked Fear/Waddell better, and I thought they performed better than the Italians too.

The Brits did beat the Italians on PCS. However, the Italians had the tech advantage, mostly due to Fear/Waddell hitting no key points on their Midnight Blues, while the Italians hit 3/4. That's 2.60 points difference in BV just on one element.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
You are too modest saying your opinion is uneducated.:laugh: The scores between the top two teams are so close, the FD will be interesting.:popcorn:
Dear auser:thank:
Well, after recently when I shared my thoughts on several teams & their programs and saw reactions, I tend to see my opinions as uneducated hehe. But they are definitely mine - and so often unpopular (hence not shared widely).
I am curious about FD. Not only how performances will actually look like, but if the judging will be all over the place like it was for RD. I cross my fingers for Finns, Czechs, Georgians.

auser

Record Breaker
Dear auser:thank:
Well, after recently when I shared my thoughts on several teams & their programs and saw reactions, I tend to see my opinions as uneducated hehe. But they are definitely mine - and so often unpopular (hence not shared widely).
I am curious about FD. Not only how performances will actually look like, but if the judging will be all over the place like it was for RD. I cross my fingers for Finns, Czechs, Georgians.
Aww... don't know where you read these opinions, but I bet they are of suspect credibility.;) Gah, whoever knows about judges thinking. Looking forward to chatting with you about FD. :)