2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Rhythm Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021 Nebelhorn Trophy: Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I guess the whole COVID positive test (that ended up being negative) and their reaction to it rubbed people the wrong way.

I'm inclined to give them a pass as it must have been a huge disappointment and if the test had been positive the organisers didn't even proceed correctly as none of the teams who would have been close contacts were banned from competing as well...or coaches not been allowed to work with their other skaters (I think it was 7 other couples!)

So it did kind of look like picking on the small fed skaters.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Maria KAZAKOVA/Georgy REVIYA (GEO)
Chosen One/Yeah
her in black onesie with strappy back and silver sparkles, him in white t-shirt under black unbuttoned shirt

SeTw he stepped out early on the first set then biffed the third set
Blues pattern - looking a little slow?
DiSt
StaLi a little awkward exit

Oh, I love that end pose!!

(but oh god, I hate her half-boot cover thingies!)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I guess the whole COVID positive test (that ended up being negative) and their reaction to it rubbed people the wrong way.

I'm inclined to give them a pass as it must have been a huge disappointment and if the test had been positive the organisers didn't even proceed correctly as none of the teams who would have been close contacts were banned from competing as well...or coaches not been allowed to work with their other skaters (I think it was 7 other couples!)

So it did kind of look like picking on the small fed skaters.
Thank you for the explanation.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
They looked great. And they skated great. But, that music was not for me.

On the plus side, for years I have been trying to find out what that second song was, but didn't know any of the lyrics to look it up. All I knew was that it was a Usher song. But, he had too many songs to trawl through, and it is not my kind of music, so I couldn't be bothered.

But, their ISU Bio has come to my rescue! :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Natalie TASCHLEROVA/Filip TASCHLER (CZE)
Dance Tonight
her in dress with faux silver crop top under fluro pink faux jacket and black skirt, silver sparkles, him ABSOLUTELY COMMITTING TO THE BIT in a black onesie with purple diagonal sparkle striping, deep vee front, no sleeves, and headband!!!!

DiSt whoa, this energy - and an ice throw!
Blues pattern
CuLi
SeTw great speed!!!

Oh my god that was the most fun program tonight!