Judge No.4 Ms. Malgorzata Sobkow Pol
Judge No.5 Mr. Attila Soos Hun
Judge No.6 Mr. Ronald Beau Fra
Judge No.7 Ms. Jitka Mokra Cze
Judge No.8 Ms. Alla Shekhovtsova Rus
Judge No.9 Mr. Eric Hampton Usa

Nika09

On the Ice
Maybe it's not right thing to say here but with Sara and Kirill out of podium Olivia and Adrian have all the chances to make Olympic team...what makes me happy tbh, because they are one of the most interesting ID teams for the last couple of years. IMHO. They got me with their tango SD back then and even though they were without medals mostly, they are always joy to watch.

Anyways good luck to both teams at the Nationals!

Sackie

Medalist
Wish the CAN judges would support our skaters like other nations do their own. Here the CAN judge actually put the USA team ahead of the CAN team, and had them about the same as the ESP team. Didn't make a difference here but it might in some of the bigger events.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I am yet to watch anything, but seeing scores...
Guignard/Fabbri should REALLY rethink RD. Clean it up, tone it down with music cuts and just make it more sleek, streamlined. Because that FD could take them places - it's a grower, they can sell cake and a half with it and this FD somewhat stands out among this season's FDs.
Sinitsina/Katsalapov...I feel that if they want gold, BOTH programs require major rework. At test skates I thought RD would be a great fit, now after 2 GPs it looks somehow dated and artificial in action. FD, with that *big* music/theme (at least 1st Rach part) suits them quite a lot, but - I feel that choreography does them major disservice plus I would really re-think that 2nd part of music. It's too jarring and distracts from Rach part.

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I think that’s the first dance event I managed to sit out fully without giving up. I like Hawayek/Baker the most and to my uneducated taste, I really like the fast portion of S/K skate. It’s fun. I want to be patriotic, but Canadians were still the most boring.