2021 Worlds: Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2021 Worlds: Rhythm Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Did he forget Kaitlin and Jean Luc? Mark don't make me come over there.

I'm sure he'll remember them when they appear ;)
Oh I was beyond annoyed. My poor BIL. I’ll be cranky all day having gotten up at 445 am.

SpiffySpiders

On the Ice
Ice dance begins.

Confession time. Dance is my least favourite discipline. It was going to be something of a slog for me going in but add the music requirement - I don't like musicals, I actually kind of hate the art form if I'm honest - and this may be beyond my endurance. Still, I've been looking forward to catching as much of Worlds live as I can (I have weekend plans, so Saturday isn't going to happen live) so I'm giving this a try.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'll probably see very few YYYYs by the way. It's worth noting when you do. Any team that gets YYYY should be pleased.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Black dress seems wrong for Funny Face

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ice dance begins.

Confession time. Dance is my least favourite discipline. It was going to be something of a slog for me going in but add the music requirement - I don't like musicals, I actually kind of hate the art form if I'm honest - and this may be beyond my endurance. Still, I've been looking forward to catching as much of Worlds live as I can (I have weekend plans, so Saturday isn't going to happen live) so I'm giving this a try.
I'm looking forward to the Blues. The music is either better or so hideously bad we all act like the old guys in the balcony of the muppets and heckle them for their choices.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Belarus's commitment to green is noted and appreciated by me! ;)

Last edited:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ice dance begins.

I hate ice dance judging. I hope to not fall in love with an ice dance team again.