2022-23 Russian Ice Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Russian Ice Dance

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Irina Khavronina has teamed up with Devid Naryzhny. Their coach is Denis Samokhin.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
The coaching change is the bigger surprise to me. When Devid skated with Liza I wished they would leave the Zhuk Svinin group together.

Hope Dario finds another partner soon!

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
Dario's TG post https://t.me/dario_cafe/847

Guys, hello everyone!
Sorry I didn't answer you right away, I decided to take a couple of days to digest it all. First of all, thank you very much for your attention, support and kind words!
I have received so many kind and touching messages! It really means a lot to me right now and I am very, very grateful to all of you!

Yes, unfortunately, our couple is no more. Ira wrote to me about it in a private message. It was a shock in the moment, although for the last few months her mood has been readable. Ira and I skated for five years, I held her hand for five years and felt her perfectly.
We have never had quarrels or conflicts; on the contrary, a comfortable and strong working relationship, but inexplicable tension was in the air.
Alexei Yurievich repeatedly asked Ira about her plans, but she always said that she would skate with me and wasn't going to change anything.
We considered various options to continue our sports career.
In December I asked her directly once again about her future plans, because there was a lot of talk in our figure skating world, but Ira once again reassured me that we would remain a team. We decided together to go to Nats, despite the fact that she had been ill not long before and hadn't fully recovered. And then you know what happened...
I want to assure you that I am not going to give up the sport and I will work to continue to please you. And a girl that suits me is sure to be found.

Last edited:

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
isnt Bukin dating one of the coaches?

I guess this also means Nikita and Vika are definetly not coming back to competition.

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
isnt Bukin dating one of the coaches?
Not just dating, they have a child. I wonder if she continues to work with them.

I guess this also means Nikita and Vika are definetly not coming back to competition.
Definitely. I don't even see this being possible. Nikita recently had to miss some shows because of his back. And competitions are way more difficult.

Kittosuni

Medalist
Zhulin told journalist three times to wait for Monday. :laugh:
They better not going to Zhuk because right now only Zhulin can help them. Reputation and politicking wise.

They maybe considered number 1 in Russia last season but that was not very convincing. If Russia gets permitted to compete internationally next season I don't think their inconsistency and wobbly basics are going to fly by with the judges.

Status
Not open for further replies.