2022 CS IceChallenge: Info and Pre-game Chat | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 CS IceChallenge: Info and Pre-game Chat

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
So Linnea Ceder is no more on the list. There is qualifications for nats next weekend, but as a medalist Linnea has a spot and she does not need to take part if she does not want to - it is allowed, though. But she is not on the list there either.

Country
Norway
So Linnea Ceder is no more on the list. There is qualifications for nats next weekend, but as a medalist Linnea has a spot and she does not need to take part if she does not want to - it is allowed, though. But she is not on the list there either.
Maybe she is still not healthy yet, didn´t she WD from Volvo Cup after the SP because of illness, or was it another competition?

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Maybe she is still not healthy yet, didn´t she WD from Volvo Cup after the SP because of illness, or was it another competition?
It was it, but the reason was told a migraine attack. I suffer that nuisance also sometimes, but for me it takes 2-4 days to get over it. But for some it can be long and painful.

Country
Norway
It was it, but the reason was told a migraine attack. I suffer that nuisance also sometimes, but for me it takes 2-4 days to get over it. But for some it can be long and painful.
That´s right! I hope she rest good and feels well again soon. If the attack was caused by stress, maybe they decided she needs rest to prevent new ones, or as you say, she is still affected by it.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gaaahhhh!!!! I thought the deadline for the Predictions Contest was 09:30 GMT, but when I went to post them at 20 past, I discovered it was actually 09:00 GMT. :bang: :bang: :bang:

That's what happens when you wait until near the deadline in case there are any last minute withdrawals. :rolleye:

Well, since I went to the bother of making them out, I'll post them here just for the craic of it! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

ICE CHALLENGE

Ladies

1. Dabin CHOI, KOR
  2. Ahsun YUN, KOR
  3. Minchae KIM, KOR
  4. Kimmy REPOND, SUI
  5. Josefin TALJEGARD, SWE

Men

1. Nikolaj MAJOROV, SWE
  2. Andreas NORDEBACK, SWE
  3. Maurizio ZANDRON, AUT
  4. Liam KAPEIKIS, USA
  5. Landry LE MAY, FRA

Pairs

1. Violetta SIEROVA / Ivan KHOBTA, UKR
  2. Sophia SCHALLER / Livio MAYR, AUT
  3. Ellie KAM / Daniel O'SHEA, USA
  4. Lydia SMART / Harry MATTICK, GBR
  5. Nika OSIPOVA / Dmitry EPSTEIN, NED

Ice Dance

1. Emily BRATTI / Ian SOMERVILLE, USA
  2. Molly CESANEK / Yehor YEHOROV, USA
  3. Holly HARRIS / Jason CHAN, AUS
  4. Natacha LAGOUGE / Arnaud CAFFA, FRA
  5. Lou TERREAUX / Noe PERRON, FRA

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
So Gracie skates the free at 6 am Pacific? But there will be a replay? Will try labgoat's replay link tonight.....

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So Gracie skates the free at 6 am Pacific? But there will be a replay? Will try labgoat's replay link tonight.....
I can’t find the info on the free but all these are replayable on YouTube with no VPN needed. Alas no post it’s for the win this year.