2022 Four Continents: Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2022 Four Continents: Free Dance

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I feel sad that this is the last time I am going to see this.

And also eager to see what they come up with for next year. I do hope they will be able to overcome the disappointment of not making the Olympics.

And also, I’m so proud of them for working to fix the issue with the lift exit!

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I’m happy with this podium! Though I’m mad at myself I was so close to a perfect prediction but blew it by underestimating S/F (or overestimating B/S lol)

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
As Charlie White said at Skate Canada, this dance from Green/Parsons is incredibly modern. The shapes and stillness, evoking the choreography of Martha Graham, is wonderful. The program creates so much elongated space and stretch that the audience doesn't want to interrupt with clapping as that would ruin the spell. I think I'll be watching this performance for many years to come!

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
I think the announcer was trying to determine if they really knew exactly where Estonia is before they came! It was all cute, I thought, and G/P were very appreciative.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I think the announcer was trying to determine if they really knew exactly where Estonia is before they came! It was all cute, I thought, and G/P were very appreciative.
As i recall, Michael tends bar for a living. He’s probably heard it all, a couple of awkward questions are probably not going to faze him

litenkyckling

Final Flight
I'm very pleased with the podium here:
  • So glad that Christina and Anthony were able to finish their toughest season on a high and that they have some more confidence to carry them into the next quad. In a way they had the most work to do today and they delivered when it mattered. A great comeback from Nationals.
  • Pleased for Daisuke but actually more so for Kana - he has worked hard but she is an excellent partner and has been a great guide for him into ice dance.
  • Well deserved from Caroline and Michael - I guess now the question is will USFS still be pushing for C/B to continue when they have 2 teams guaranteed a top 10 at worlds?