2022 JGP Baltic Cup Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Baltic Cup Free Dance

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
And to speak of depth in Ice Dance - Yesterday, all teams scored above the Jr Worlds TES minimums for the Rhythm Dance, today all but two did the same in the Free Dance (one was the French team with the unfortunate fall, the other the Finnish team we didn't get to see).

litenkyckling

Final Flight
Does the maths so far mean that in the final we have: B/B, G/S, B/H

Then provisionally: M/M and L/Q

Which would leave 1 place for either the French or the other Canadians?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Does the maths so far mean that in the final we have: B/B, G/S, B/H

Then provisionally: M/M and L/Q

Which would leave 1 place for either the French or the other Canadians?
It would be so, I'm guessing either Fradji/Forneaux or Gauthier/Thieren.

litenkyckling

Final Flight
I'm never one for rooting for teams based on my own nationality (in part because, lets be real, being British is quite embarassing) BUT I really do like Phebe and James - so much potential given the fact they've only been together since during the pandemic.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I'm never one for rooting for teams based on my own nationality (in part because, lets be real, being British is quite embarassing) BUT I really do like Phebe and James - so much potential given the fact they've only been together since during the pandemic.
I quite enjoyed them too last time i saw them compete.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Regarding JGPF : it looks indeed like there won't be any USA teams in the final which is not something I would have predicted considering the strength of the discipline in the USA and the absence of some skaters (retired, going seniors and banned)

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
They are really good technically! As usual, ice dance is our strongest discipline (like seniors)

Regarding JGPF : it looks indeed like there won't be any USA teams in the final which is not something I would have predicted considering the strength of the discipline in the USA and the absence of some skaters (retired, going seniors and banned)
I think Neset/Markelov are their strongest team this season, they are the reigning U.S junior champions. Their first event was meant to be Armenia, which got cancelled. It's a pity they couldn't rearrange assignments in time to have a second event. (Or border issues, I'm not sure)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
They are really good technically! As usual, ice dance is our strongest discipline (like seniors)

I think Neset/Markelov are their strongest team this season, they are the reigning U.S junior champions. Their first event was meant to be Armenia, which got cancelled. It's a pity they couldn't rearrange assignments in time to have a second event. (Or border issues, I'm not sure)
Are they going to compete in Egna? that will be interesting as many teams need to do well there to book their spots.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Ok.. i just checked... and yes... stacked field for the last event in dance...