2022 JGP Baltic Cup Rhythm Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Baltic Cup Rhythm Dance

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
@CaroLiza_fan the word tango isn't english, i didin't check it, i just went for the general rule and added the S at the end to make the plural. is it that wrong?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I did a little research: Tangos is the only acceptable plural of tango, while both ways of pluralizing can be used for flamingo and mango (in fact, it seems as if mangoes is the more accepted plural). It's easy to want to use tangoes, though!

That is very interesting. Thank you for going to the bother of checking.

I have never had the need to pluralise the word "tango" before the past couple of months. But, I have needed to pluralise "flamingo" in the past, so I just assumed that the plural of "tango" would also have an "e".

@CaroLiza_fan the word tango isn't english, i didin't check it, i just went for the general rule and added the S at the end to make the plural. is it that wrong?

For once, your spelling was right, and it was the rest of us that was wrong.

The world has turned upside down! :drama: :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
That is very interesting. Thank you for going to the bother of checking.

I have never had the need to pluralise the word "tango" before the past couple of months. But, I have needed to pluralise "flamingo" in the past, so I just assumed that the plural of "tango" would also have an "e".

For once, your spelling was right, and it was the rest of us that was wrong.

The world has turned upside down! :drama: :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan
i'll pretend i didin't see the rest and i'll focus on the the rest of us that was wrong :p

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

are they swtiching to seniors next season right? they don't look like juniors at all. i enjoyed them! amazing performance and redhead support :devil:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Seeing how well the yellow trident and the white rose go together, it makes me sad that we could have had them.

Hey, @4everchan, what would you want in exchange for them?

CaroLiza_fan