2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Rhythm Dance | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Born April 2010...so during my last quarter as a freshman (9th grade) in high school. Holy moly. I'm old....
You feel old? I was 26! 😭

In other news I'm sure I've seen John Dunn at the ice rink I go to...

Hey what happened to the sound?

Edited: I muted it somehow 😅

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Another song that has been slowed down so much that it takes all the feeling out of it. :mad:

This is usually a fun song!

Was the fall a punishment from the music gods for messing about with "The Power Of Love"?

That said, I did like the instrumental piece that followed it.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I saw some italian ice dancers this summer... very attractive team... i mean... my heart still beats from Gabriele and Matteo but yeah.
you're heart beats for so many people that a couple more won't make any difference :biggrin:

theblade

On the Ice
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the noticeable slowdown.

Also, I cannot hear Huey Lewis without thinking of American Psycho, the movie. Which would have been a meta theme for this season's RD.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
But still a pretty high TES score for a fall in the middle of the twizzles, nice :clap:
They're new, but I had my eye on them based on some clips on IG - Probably not a podium threat here after the fall, but their next JGP is a different story.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I was 27 when I got married. That's not THAT young.
What is the average age of marriage in Quebec?
In 2019, it was 35.3 years.

Here, people don't get married much. Or when they do, it's after having kids already or much older with a second or third partner LOL :)