2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Rhythm Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Bangkok Jr. Rhythm Dance

lady_bee

Medalist
It's kind of strange to see young skaters are skating to the musics I used to listen when I was their age.
I think they need to show more energy/power to express music of 80', the strange era like a roller-coaster.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Wow... you married young! :)

I can't remember right now who they were, but I remember a few years ago there was a partnership competing in Juniors that were married. And it seemed so surreal having a married couple competing against schoolchildren.

CaroLiza_fan

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I can't remember right now who they were, but I remember a few years ago there was a partnership competing in Juniors that were married. And it seemed so surreal having a married couple competing against schoolchildren.

CaroLiza_fan
Marie-Jade and Romain. I remember bringing it up during the 2016 WJC...and it caused a discussion lol.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Marie-Jade and Romain. I remember bringing it up during the 2016 WJC...and it caused a discussion lol.

Thank you. :thank:

I remembered that there were French names involved, but couldn't remember whether they were French or Canadian or a mixture. And, hence, wasn't sure where to start looking.

So, thank you for coming up with the answer before it started really bugging me.

Hope you are enjoying married life

CaroLiza_fan

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Because on the page for streams, it says it's 1 hour and 46 minutes long. But when I click it, it's only 35 minutes....

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you. :thank:

I remembered that there were French names involved, but couldn't remember whether they were French or Canadian or a mixture. And, hence, wasn't sure where to start looking.

So, thank you for coming up with the answer before it started really bugging me.

Hope you are enjoying married life

CaroLiza_fan
Also thanks! Not that much of a difference since I was living with my husband for almost 2 years before we married.

SubRosa

I love Lussi
Final Flight
Country
Canada
The full event wasn't there when I woke up an hour ago, but it appears to be up now.

(@lariko, what are you doing up? What are we doing up? It's the middle of the night here! *waves from the province to the right*)

ETA: n/m, feed cacked out between Lin / Gao and Neset / Markelov

Last edited:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
The full event wasn't there when I woke up an hour ago, but it appears to be up now.

(@lariko, what are you doing up? What are we doing up? It's the middle of the night here! *waves from the province to the right*)

ETA: n/m, feed cacked out between Lin / Gao and Neset / Markelov
Lol, I normally get up at 4 am to do some writing before work, so not a huge change for me. And yup... the stream cut out on N/M. Argh. They were busting some cewl moves in the warm up!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Other than that the event delivered in spades! It's going to be a great season for ID and I love how much Ted make Mark to explain the scoring and key points. I hope they keep doing it more when they have better access to the replays.

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Just tuned in, hoping to hear what you all thought of Artem’s costume—well, just the pants, really. What a shame you didn’t get a good look, and that you didn’t see the dance, either!

I feel privileged, having seen it all live at Lake Placid.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Marie-France to Patrice

T'as l'air bête en tabarnane .. Souris, la caméra est juste là !

Should i translate this? HAHA
Translation: You look stupid in tabarnane.. Smile, the camera is right there!