2023 JGP Istanbul Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Istanbul Free Dance

icewhite

Record Breaker
Seriously I think the skirt is too much. It's a giant piece of fabric and it doesn't add flow, it's quite heavy. But a good skate.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
When one has a grumpy morning... gosh.. i had managed to save my garden so far this summer.... and just like that... squirrels found it ... one fat dude was munching on the sprouts of my watermelon radishes... and after I scared them away... they tried coming back... to steal tomatoes... I guess i will have to harvest everything soon and close the garden for the winter... :(

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Darn. Reminds me of the "Sex and the City" take on squirrels. "Squirrels are rats in a cuter outfit".
angora rats.. yeah... i hate them. I have planted a bunch of things they don't like this year.. mostly hot peppers... but yeah... not a pleasant sight this morning.. when i am already grumpy

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
When one has a grumpy morning... gosh.. i had managed to save my garden so far this summer.... and just like that... squirrels found it ... one fat dude was munching on the sprouts of my watermelon radishes... and after I scared them away... they tried coming back... to steal tomatoes... I guess i will have to harvest everything soon and close the garden for the winter... :(
be happy it is not rabbits 🙁