2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Women's Short Program | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Women's Short Program

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Soho Lee dressed in pink and silver Skating to Chopin. Opens with gorgeous 3Lz. She has grown taller since I saw her last. Beautiful this will be first. I would like to see her develop more speed and flow.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hannah Herrera in purple with silver trim dress skating to Voila. Nice speed and power. She looks happy nicely done.
Jozef Sabovcik in the K & C with her.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Annika Chao is the last of our novices skating up. Tall and leggy girl skating to Sway in hot pink. Very striking presence.
She rotates well and has very good extension.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How long as Elyce Lin-Gracey been in Juniors? She looks to be ready for Seniors at least domestically next year.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Logan Higase-Chen is dressed in lavender skating to LaLaLand. Decent jumps with small problems, nice flow.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
very enjoyable group of young ladies, best of luck in the free skate

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
She didn’t skate very well on jgp this year, so I hope she stays junior internationally for a little more experience. I really like her.
Actually you make a good point. More jr international experience. Deal w the nerves then move up. Soho seems to be ready.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I never trust what anyone else says about cold arena's. I have friends who can wear a t-shirt while I'm wearing a hoody with a jacket and gloves. I've never been to a live event with a warm arena.
I swear my seat yesterday was warm and I am always cold at these things. The wheelchair corral is under a vent. My question is why on earth is there a huge vent blowing ice cold air in the winter?