2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Women's Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Jr. Women's Short Program

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Keira Hibellink. is one of the novices skating up. She is nailing her jumps and is performing quite well to Proud Mary..
Sean Rabbitt with her

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Good job Keira - always great energy with her! And fun to see Sean Rabbit in the Kiss and Cry. So many great skater coaches at Nationals!!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think for the first time in over a decade i don't really know what girls to look out for in this event. I didn't really pay attention to the JPG this season for some reason so only recognize a few of the names.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think for the first time in over a decade i don't really know what girls to look out for in this event. I didn't really pay attention to the JPG this season for some reason so only recognize a few of the names.
Sherry Zhang and Soho Lee

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Who is the blonde cutie in red waving to the camera on warm- up while I just wanna break the rules plays in the background

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sofia Bezkorovainaya doesn’t want anyone to rain on her parade. Another talented novice taking her time setting up her jumps successfully in blue and purple trimmed dress.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Nice big plushie for Sofia. I really enjoy her personality on the ice!

Plushie kinda resembles my avatar pic haha

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She just got a stuffie nearly as big as she is.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Olivia Flores dressed in black. Another novice skating up to Blackbird. One fall, good spread eagles and a cantilever.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ela Cui is a Boston novice skating up. Pretty white dress with gold trim. Nice lift into her double axel, pops her flip, lovely spiral, great recovery on 3Loop.

labgoat

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lots of novices here. Jessica Jurka Is very tiny in powder blue dress with black trim. Something about her movement reminds me of Tara LipinskI as a Junior. I look forward to seeing her a year from now.