2024 4CC Entries | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2024 4CC Entries

skatingfan4ever

"Our blade takes us in the most amazing places."
Medalist
Country
United-States
I greatly enjoyed Andrew Torgashev's FS at Nats despite the lower tech and jump mistakes, but I'm hoping he can do a better one at 4CC. But, I know he's coming off an injury (yet again) and the turnaround is so quick. He could finish anywhere from 7th or 8th to 20th at 4CC. :drama: The short program will be critical, as it was at Nats. I'm keeping my expectations low (but not my hopes haha).

Rest up, US skaters, and somehow, may you all survive the turnaround, stay as healthy as possible, and skate reasonably well. :pray: I am extra nervous for the US skaters this year.

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
That seems to be the right call. This turnaround is too tight for all these teams, but especially those who are ill.
Im surprised Bratti/Sommerville didn’t get selected since they were 3rd in Nationals but I suppose they may want to extra time to prep for their surprise worlds slot!

muptgirl

On the Ice
Im surprised Bratti/Sommerville didn’t get selected since they were 3rd in Nationals but I suppose they may want to extra time to prep for their surprise worlds slot!
I wondered too - but since the order of alternates for 4CC had already been announced prior to Nats I wonder if they need to stay with that order. Z/K had been listed as 1st alternates I believe