2024 European Championships Rhythm Dance | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2024 European Championships Rhythm Dance

icewhite

Record Breaker
We're really going to prop up Eteri's daughter aren't we??

I'm not sure they are very propped up. Just listen to how ecstatic the crowd reacts to every spectacular lift. They love it and that's where the ISU and judges are going. Teams like the Taschlers will miss out or vanish. It's going to be the Chock/Bates // Lilah/Lewis style and Davis/Smolkin fit right in there.

DancingCactus

Final Flight
I kind of want Lilah and Lewis to win. I think they have one of the least offensive RD's of the season.
I love Sauliu's pants but I hate her costume and makeup.
I've already complained enough about the Italian's costumes in other threads I think, but I just can't....whhyyyy.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I kind of want Lilah and Lewis to win. I think they have one of the least offensive RD's of the season.
I've already complained enough about the Italian's costumes in other threads I think, but I just can't....whhyyyy.
weren't you complaining about the lack of 80s fashion? those are very 80s trashy tv show/aerobics costumes

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I honestly think the Italians are among the few teams that get the 80's color palette correct! Mind you, I am someone barely born within the 80's...

DancingCactus

Final Flight
I'm not sure they are very propped up. Just listen to how ecstatic the crowd reacts to every spectacular lift. They love it and that's where the ISU and judges are going. Teams like the Taschlers will miss out or vanish. It's going to be the Chock/Bates // Lilah/Lewis style and Davis/Smolkin fit right in there.

C/B, Lilah/Lewis may not have the strongest skating skills compared to the Italians, Laurence F-B or even P/P, but they are not wooden and trashy. And no nepobabies.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, drat!

I just looked at the livescoring page for the first time since, well, probably Group 2! And it's only 20 that go through to the Free. I thought it was 24, like in the Singles categories (I knew Pairs was lower).

The numbers of entries are the same, so why are the numbers of qualifiers lower?!

It's not fair. :mad: :mad: :mad:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I loved the music (of course I did. It's Mylène Farmer, who mentored my favourite French singer, Alizée Jacotey). I loved the skating.

But Zhenya's blouse is really sore on the eyes. 🙈

I liked the rest of their costumes, though.

New leaders.

CaroLiza_fan

icewhite

Record Breaker
C/B, Lilah/Lewis may not have the strongest skating skills compared to the Italian's, Laurence F-B or even P/P, but they are not wooden and trashy. And no nepobabies.

I think trashy is something that applies to 80% of ice dance programs. And like I said I don't think Gleb is a bad dancer or wooden. She's clearly worse, but I'm also not sold on Madison's and Lilah's skills. (In my eyes all of them are overscored.)