2024 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Free Dance

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I’m so happy our Canadian team has moved up, at least two places, with their beautiful program. I don’t think they will move up any higher from 5th. But, it will be interesting to see if their free skate beats the skates from the remaining 2 American teams

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
. Or are the judges thinking, too many US teams, somebody's gotta go.
I don't think that's the case... because they could just as well say, too many Canadian teams, somebody's gotta go too...

I think Green Parsons FD is very introverted and the music doesn't lead to anything. They do skate well. They look great. I loved their dance spin. There is a lot to like but it's not as exciting.

I don't think LaLe are gimmicky as much as some other teams out there. Nothing they did was "cheap".

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
That was well skated, and I enjoy the music, as it's a childhood throwback (although the vocal part, with the bad cut, was not great), but if I didn't know that it was Beauty and the Beast music, I don't think that I would pick up on the story at all. The choreography wasn't very specific to the storyline.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Not as good as the corpse 🧟 🧟‍♂️ free skate. But, I prefer this American team, over the other American team

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow these guys are good, I remember hearing his name vaguely, but not hers.
She was a singles skater for Cyprus at the first Cranberry Cup (the one with the free, but very slow, stream). Next thing I knew she was an ice dancer for the US. I really liked her, went and bought a Cyprus flag even. There was a skate off between her and another Cyprus skater and the other Cyprus skater won, but I far preferred her. Well this way I get to see her more often!

@CaroLiza_fan adopted her first though:)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ooo big score! 👏

That's awesome! I really enjoyed their program! (Also are they one of the few couples who aren't part of IAM?)
Yes, they are with Igor, for now anyway. I'd love to see Charlie and Tanith's school provide some competition for IAM. It just gets tiresome to see all the teams with one coaching team.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
That was an odd cut to the audience!

Once again a very intense program though! I wonder if they'll get on the podium?

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They're with Igor. Expect many recycled programs from decades ago.
If I'm going to remember a program from decades ago it's going to be like Torvill and Dean's Bolero or Tai and Randy winning the 79 World Championships. I won't remember all the programs from tonight, let alone decades ago.