2024 Four Continents Free Dance | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Free Dance

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh that's interesting, I wonder who they train in London with?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yes, they are with Igor, for now anyway. I'd love to see Charlie and Tanith's school provide some competition for IAM. It just gets tiresome to see all the teams with one coaching team.
Yeah I mean nothing against IAM, I guess it would be pretty amazing to train with all your competitors, if a bit stressful! I wonder if they have enough rinks that the teams can practice their programs alone.

Scott's tie is kind of killing me though...like, what does it mean? Is there a meaning? Or did he just grab it out of his wardrobe?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
They're with Igor. Expect many recycled programs from decades ago.

If I'm going to remember a program from decades ago it's going to be like Torvill and Dean's Bolero or Tai and Randy winning the 79 World Championships. I won't remember all the programs from tonight, let alone decades ago.
Schererezade. He recycled it several times, including for Sales/Waumsteeker in 2019/2220 season.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Yeah I mean nothing against IAM, I guess it would be pretty amazing to train with all your competitors, if a bit stressful! I wonder if they have enough rinks that the teams can practice their programs alone.

Scott's tie is kind of killing me though...like, what does it mean? Is there a meaning? Or did he just grab it out of his wardrobe?
Yeah, the tie is a choice. :p

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
My ears are bleeding.
It's always weird seeing people skate to Ave Maria, like it's a hymn? Or maybe there's different versions? But yeah skating to a religious song....

Oh wait we're back to ⛪

SkatersWaltz

On the Ice
Foot down on the twizzle and grade 3 with positive goe's?
Ridiculous. They should not not be within 0.5 of their personal best with that mistake. No way. Weird judging at this event. Koko beats their personal best by 7 pts?? and ZK by 5 pts??