2024 Merano Ice Trophy | Feb 22-25 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Merano Ice Trophy | Feb 22-25

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Story-teller Corentin with another great program. He has lots of potential, imo. So many good skaters coming out of France at the moment.

Reactions: Myr

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Maurizio is turning step-outs into Eulers. Unfortunately, it only ever works once per FS.
I hope Maurizio can qualify a spot for Milano 2026, it would be a great end to his career. :pray:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
4S still not working for Vladimir, and I believe the first 4T was underrotated. But another skater with two memorable programs - strange, but memorable.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Frangi is having some serious issues with his jumps today. :( He will fall behind Litvintsev, but should keep the bronze.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Consistent Nik is consistent! Clean FS with 4Lz (questionable edge) and two 3As will give him a deserved gold and hopefully lots of confidence going into Worlds! :cheer2:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
The stream just stopped. :( I was looking forward to watching the medal ceremonies. You'd think for 6 Euros per day they could include that in the stream, right?

Country
Norway
Davidé Lewton Brain finally got his World minimums :hap10:
Reading this made me so happy because boy he has been chasing them forever and now he finally manage to do it just in time for Worlds. I´m so happy about Valtter, Jari and Davidé was able to take them this season after chasing them for years. We can finally enjoy their beautiful skating at Worlds :love2: