Alissa Czisny | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Alissa Czisny

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
I'd take Rachael over Alyssa, too. Rachael pulled out a good LP at SA, after a somewhat rocky short. But I'm willing to wait to see what happens at CoR for all these ladies. If Alyssa is consistent here, too, I'd be more inclined to think she's achieved a new level of competitiveness.

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I'm really happy that Alissa is going to be in CoR. I checked the ISU CoR site's Ladies list, which was updated (sort of like pinching myself to make sure I am not dreaming). Come what may, Alissa has a most beautiful style, and it is a joy to see. Sometimes skating is not about medals or points; sometimes it is just about a beautiful vision.

waxel

Final Flight
Alissa is lovely. We've all said it. For years. It's just not going to happen. As much as it pains me to say it but Alissa and... others ... (Bebe, Emily) ... just aren't going to go any farther. USFS is wasting resources. It's painful. But move on.

Bennett

Record Breaker
I don't see much improvement in Alissa's jumps. Sure she has fallen much less, but all of her jumps are borderline underrotated. Her fate is entirely resting upon the mercy of technical controller.
I think you are right. I love her beautiful jumps though, when she land them.