Amber Glenn Added to Cup of China | Golden Skate

Amber Glenn Added to Cup of China

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado (Nov. 1, 2019) - U.S. Figure Skating announced today that Amber Glenn will compete at Cup of China, set for Nov. 8-10 in Chongqing, China.

Glenn made her second career Grand Prix Series appearance at 2019 Skate America presented by American Cruise Lines where she finished seventh. Earlier this season, the Texas-based skater won the bronze medal at 2019 U.S. International Figure Skating Classic, marking her first Challenger Series medal. She is the sole U.S. lady skating at Cup of China and will join a field of eight Americans in Chongqing.

Last edited:

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
How lucky for Amber. I am sure she will take advantage of this opportunity. I wish though they would have allowed Leonova a chance. I am not sure how they do the selection but I wish Leonova could be seen even one more time.

DenissVFan

Medalist
How lucky for Amber. I am sure she will take advantage of this opportunity. I wish though they would have allowed Leonova a chance. I am not sure how they do the selection but I wish Leonova could be seen even one more time.

Leonova and Gubanova (and other Russians) can only replace a fellow Russian skater as Russia has filled the maximum of 18 spots.