American Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 5 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

American Championships: Nationals Predictions Game Round 5

Weathergal

Medalist
Hi all, I'm the scorer for U.S. Men's and will be posting them later this evening. Sorry for the delay! I got too involved in all the post-Nationals drama and wore myself out I think.

Thanks,

Weathergal

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I promise y'all that the ladies will get done at some point
Feel free to send me angry PMs if I don't

Life just got really busy all of a sudden
but I promise it'll happen

rosacotton

Final Flight
Pairs Results

GOLD: Spirals for Miles, invisiblespiral, randomfan, alyssamarie, Tosca, sunnystars, AshWagsFan, ines4575, teamgoldengeese, #1Kerryfan, rlopen, Anyasnake, NathanandMiraifan111 with 60 points

SILVER: jenaj with 55 points

BRONZE: LaArdilla, Hyena, Off My Rocker with 50 points

:clap::dance:

If there are any mistakes or questions please PM me.

Weathergal

Medalist
Men’s Results

GOLD with 45 points: Anyasnake, concorde, rosacotton

SILVER with 40 points: #1Kerryfan, chillychews, chuckm, Crossover, jenaj, Kittosuni, Nathan13, Puchi, teamgoldengeese, tosca

BRONZE with 35 points: CaroLiza_fan, randomfan, Skatefan15, smorri2016, Spirals for Miles

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yahoo:

With the event being full of surprises, it probably doesn’t surprise anyone that it was tough on predictions! No one predicted the podium correctly. In fact, only two people even mentioned Ross Miner – one person had him fifth and one had him as their backup (sixth place) prediction. It also probably won’t surprise anyone that most frequently guessed correct guess was Nathan Chen in first place – nearly everyone had that guess correct. (Stitchmonkey, as a big Jason Brown fan, I admire you keeping the faith and putting him in first! :yay:) Some people had Vincent Zhou correctly put into third place. But Adam Rippon was frequently guessed incorrect in second place instead of fourth place, and quite a few people had Jason Brown in second, third, or fourth place instead of sixth place, and they had Max Aaron in fifth place.

But we all have one more chance to do a little better in the upcoming Canadian predictions game so if you haven’t placed your guesses, you can do so by sometime on January 12.

And on another bright note, there were a lot of new participants to the Predictions Game this round – welcome! And some of those people are new to Golden Skate in general so as the very welcoming people here say “Post long and post often!” :2thumbs:

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please let me know.

concorde

Medalist
Weathergal. Just checking you saw my updated prediction on #87. I going for a second gold.

Let's see if I can get 2 for 2.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Men’s Results

GOLD with 45 points: Anyasnake, concorde, rosacotton

SILVER with 40 points: #1Kerryfan, chillychews, chuckm, Crossover, jenaj, Kittosuni, Nathan13, Puchi, teamgoldengeese, tosca

BRONZE with 35 points: CaroLiza_fan, randomfan, Skatefan15, smorri2016, Spirals for Miles

Congratulations to all the medalists! :yahoo:

With the event being full of surprises, it probably doesn’t surprise anyone that it was tough on predictions! No one predicted the podium correctly. In fact, only two people even mentioned Ross Miner – one person had him fifth and one had him as their backup (sixth place) prediction. It also probably won’t surprise anyone that most frequently guessed correct guess was Nathan Chen in first place – nearly everyone had that guess correct. (Stitchmonkey, as a big Jason Brown fan, I admire you keeping the faith and putting him in first! :yay:) Some people had Vincent Zhou correctly put into third place. But Adam Rippon was frequently guessed incorrect in second place instead of fourth place, and quite a few people had Jason Brown in second, third, or fourth place instead of sixth place, and they had Max Aaron in fifth place.

But we all have one more chance to do a little better in the upcoming Canadian predictions game so if you haven’t placed your guesses, you can do so by sometime on January 12.

And on another bright note, there were a lot of new participants to the Predictions Game this round – welcome! And some of those people are new to Golden Skate in general so as the very welcoming people here say “Post long and post often!” :2thumbs:

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please let me know.

Silver with 40 points! I knew I had bombed but it looks like I wasn't the only one...

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pairs Results

GOLD: Spirals for Miles, invisiblespiral, randomfan, alyssamarie, Tosca, sunnystars, AshWagsFan, ines4575, teamgoldengeese, #1Kerryfan with 60 points

SILVER: jenaj with 55 points

BRONZE: LaArdilla, Hyena, Off My Rocker with 50 points

:clap::dance:

If there are any mistakes or questions please PM me.

Yikes, another silver! I am a total guesser when it comes to pairs.

Weathergal

Medalist
Weathergal. Just checking you saw my updated prediction on #87. I going for a second gold.

Let's see if I can get 2 for 2.

Hi concorde, I did, but I'm not scoring Ladies. I scored Men's. Spirals for Miles is scoring Ladies so you might want to PM her. You did great in the Men's game - that was a tough one to predict!

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
concorde, I did indeed see it :)
I thought I would be able to score tomorrow, but I'm not.
I'll start working on it, but not sure when it will happen. Sorry all!

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Guess what?! I finally scored ladies:
Gold, 65: alifyre, NoNameFace, vesperalvioletta, rlopen, tosca, StitchMonkey, starsfan84
Silver, 55: Spirals for Miles (hi!) invisiblespiral, randomfan, yoloaxel, silverfoxes, apgold, Miss Ice, voolfee, jenaj, Ice Diva, #1Kerryfan, puchi
Bronze, 50: alyssamarie, Shayuki, hyena, CaroLiza_fan, notonmylife15, nyscorp6