Anybody Watching Big Brother? | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Anybody Watching Big Brother?

Jhar55

Medalist
Ok, my take on the whole Dick and Jen
Jen brought most of it on herself, from the very first day she got in his face and said don't touch me and has been riding his behind ever since.
When Jen got burned dick kept telling her get out of his face he wasn't doning anything but sitting outside smoking. she's in and out buggin him. Whether or not BB said she could destroy his cigs was wrong on both parts, you don't destroy anyones personal belongings, and only fair that BB replaces them.
I am happy she's out.
So what are we going to see on power of 10 Amber crying when she loses.
come on everyone knows what backdoor is the door on the back side of da house :rofl:

heyang

Record Breaker
I snorted when Amber said that America will love her on Power of 10 because she's always so upbeat and happy.

They did show the surprise guests for whoever makes it past the 1st round. Nick is Daniell's surprise and I think Amber's cousin is hers.

Drew Carey did introduce them as BB8 houseguests.

We pretty much just saw them getting made up and then being introduced on the game show. The game is supposed to air right before Tuesday's BB episode.

Originally posted by Heyang:
I snorted when Amber said that America will love her on Power of 10 because she's always so upbeat and happy

:rofl::laugh::rofl:
Oh I know, I said to my DH "did you hear that, Amber says she'll be loved on Power of 10 because she's always happy"! Pfffffffft!

Sundays episode....I won't post about who was nominated so as not to spoil anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but.......

OMG, Amber...the girl must be dillusional! She could be a model??? She has a pretty body,:eek: nice face and hair,:scratch: and the way she talks would be good for that type of career:unsure:????????? I almost fell off the couch at those statements!:eek::rofl::rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG, Amber...the girl must be dillusional! She could be a model??? She has a pretty body,:eek: nice face and hair,:scratch: and the way she talks would be good for that type of career:unsure:????????? I almost fell off the couch at those statements!:eek::rofl::rofl:
Did you see the picture of her half clad??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It seems like Jameka is stoking the fire. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Also, what happened to Amber being part of the in crowd. :rofl:

Dee

I am no beauty, but I would NEVER make the comment that I would make a good model because I have a "pretty body"!!!
The camera showing Amber in her bikini while they voiced over with that comment of her saying she had a pretty body......UUUGGGHHHH!

I have a feeling Jameka is starting to play Amber.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have a feeling Jameka is starting to play Amber.
I thought the same thing. How could you stand to be around someone like Amber. I just feel sorry for her daughter.

Oh and the other person who just makes me grind my teeth is Daniele. Again, she needs to talk to her dad like a grown woman. I also liked it when she said that she was a modest person, yet a bun was hanging out of her shorts. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Ok, my take on the whole Dick and Jen
Jen brought most of it on herself, from the very first day she got in his face and said don't touch me and has been riding his behind ever since.
When Jen got burned dick kept telling her get out of his face he wasn't doning anything but sitting outside smoking. she's in and out buggin him. Whether or not BB said she could destroy his cigs was wrong on both parts, you don't destroy anyones personal belongings, and only fair that BB replaces them.
I am happy she's out.
No, that's totally wrong. Dick started up with Jen way back at the beginning. He poured lemonade on her head. BB should have kicked him out for that -- you can't physically abuse people. Dick called her a b**** and all kinds of nasty names on national TV, whereas Jen never said a word to him. Dick also abused and verbally humilated all the women in the house, not just Jen, shouting stuff like "you're gone, you pychotic *****!! Evertybody hates you, in the house and in real life!!" (Dick is the one whose daughter hates him in real life -- I can see why.)

About cigarettes, no, you do not have the right to blow smoke in other peoples' faces. BB should take his cigarettes away.

A-a-anyway :laugh: Jessica and Eric totally blew it. All they had to do was put up Dick and Danielle. If Danielle got off the block, put up Amber and vote off Dick. They couldn't lose. With only four voters, Eric and Jameka rule (with Jessica the tie-breaker). But n-o-o-o. They had to go after harmless no-clue Zach (?)

sillylionlove

Medalist
Math...you haven't figured out a mathmatical equation yet to figure out who is going to win?? Come one somewhere there is some type of impossible way to figure it out!!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Mathman, I don't remember any lemonade being poured on Jen's head. Dick did pour iced tea on her mid way through the game. My memories are the same as Jharr55. She pulled back from him during the first game & shouted for him not to touch her. That did it for Dick. I'm not an admirer of his but she pushed his buttons right from the start.
About the cigarettes, he was sitting outside, minding his own business. She purposely came to sit next to him & started in complaining about the smoke. She didn't have to sit there. She had the whole house & the rest of the yard to sit & eat her slop in. Then she tries to hit the cigarette out of his hand?
When has Dick verbally abused or humilitated Jessica or Danielle?

I don't remember any lemonade being poured on Jen's head. Dick did pour iced tea on her mid way through the game...

When has Dick verbally abused or humilitated Jessica or Danielle?
You got me there. He only verbally abused and humiliated Kail, Jen, Amber, and Jameka (also Dustin. Did I forget anyone, LOL?). What a prince!

Oh, that's right, it was iced tea, not lemonade. It's OK, then. (Pouring lemonade on someone's head would be rude!)
Again, [Danielle] needs to talk to her dad like a grown woman.
I still blame Dick more. He is the supposed adult. However old Danielle gets, she will always be his little girl. Dick is the one who needs to stop acting the same way he did when he was 16.

As bullies do, he is taking advantage of the fact that Big Brother will protect him from getting beat up, which is what would happen to him on the outside if he behaved like that.

(But other than that, Mathman, how do you like the guy? :laugh: )

heyang

Record Breaker
Don't forget, we only see the 'highlights' unless you're getting the live internet feed or watching BB after Dark on Showtime. I don't get either, but I know people who do.

Amber has made anti-semitic statements. That was not shown on broadcast TV.

Also, note that Dick is not hated by everyone, especially at the beginning of the season. I can only imagine that being 'trapped' together for so many days 24/7 has pretty much worn on everyone's nerves. People don't spend that much time with their spouses.

Not defending Dick. He's definitely been over the top. Some of it has been game play as evidenced by his ability to turn it on and off.

Houseguests seem to dislike Zach and I'm not sure why. Anyone remember?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
However old Danielle gets, she will always be his little girl. Dick is the one who needs to stop acting the same way he did when he was 16.
I agree from my own experience of many, many years agso since my dad is no longer on this earth. I guess the personal experience is from my 2 year older brother. Even though I am his little sister and I go to him for advice he praises me for being an adult business woman. Then there are times when I've said or done something and he treats me like his little sister. I do feel warm and fuzzy when he does that. However, he treats me more like an adult woman than his little sister and I think that's where the difference comes in to play.

I do think you are speaking from a dad's perspective and I agree that Dick acts very childish but if Daniele had ANY SMARTS (which I don't think she does), I think she should set her dad straight.

Just my opinions, Math.

Dee

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Don't forget, we only see the 'highlights' unless you're getting the live internet feed or watching BB after Dark on Showtime. I don't get either, but I know people who do.

Amber has made anti-semitic statements. That was not shown on broadcast TV.]

Amber, also, has visions. Mostly, about winning HOH &POV. She hasn't been right yet. Her current vision is of Jessica's parents who wish to tell Jessica not to trust Eric. She & Jamicka have been very busy working over Jessica on the subject of Eric. Jessica very wisely is not letting them know how very tight she & Eric are.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
During the interview with Julie, Amber thinks she destined to be a motivational speaker. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: If she decided to be one, I would go, only if she wore her hipster pants with her tattoo showing. :yes:

Dee

During the interview with Julie, Amber thinks she destined to be a motivational speaker. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think that was right after she said that the reason she was voted out was because no one wanted to go to the final two with her, since she was so well-liked by all the other house guests. :yes:

In the HOH challenge, would it be allowed if Dick started putting his tea in Danielle's bowl, giving Danielle the victory?

I hate cliff-hanger HOH competitions, but......ACK!!! I accidently read a spoiler for HOH winner on another board.

I think the only motivational speaking Amber could do would be to teach people how to cry at every little thing.

I can't wait to see the double eviction episode next Thursday!

merrywidow

Record Breaker
This week is going to be great with the double eviction. I've already seen who has been put up & their are going to be some very surprised people (all of them, actually) about the results.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hope Jessica or Jameka wins POV, so Zach has to put up Daniele. Although if you go to the cbs site and click on Zach, there is an interesting tidbit there, don't know whether it's true or not.

Sunday, Zach was wandering around with a Creighton Tshirt on....Creighton University has been in Omaha for years, it is run by the Jesuit priests. I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad thing that Zach had that shirt on. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can anyone explain why there is a public vote for Eric this week when it is a double eviction??

I bit my tongue last night when Daniele won POV.

As I said this before and I'll say it again, and again. Daniele needs to talk to her Dad like a grown woman. She just irks me!!! Has anyone noticed???

Loved seeing Janelle.

Dee