Artistry on Ice 2015 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Artistry on Ice 2015

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
I really do like this already too. I loved their SP last year and I think I am going to love this too.

yyyskate

Record Breaker
watched a few. LOVE Stephane!!! very excited at Han's new SP. And I have to say I was wowed again by Chinese Pairs!. and their artistry!!!Especially, Cui/Han! They are gradually becoming my new fav skaters of all figure skating discipline (incredible innate sense of art and amazing rapid improvement year after year as well). And I didn't expected that.:eek::
EDIT: watched Artistry On Ice Taibei press. Absolutely adore art director Hongbo Zhao. every point spot on! notre dame de paris is also my fav program of David/White.

Last edited:

kinoriH

Final Flight
watched a few. LOVE Stephane!!! very excited at Han's new SP. And I have to say I was wowed again by Chinese Pairs!. and their artistry!!!Especially, Cui/Han! They are gradually becoming my new fav skaters of all figure skating discipline (incredible innate sense of art and amazing rapid improvement year after year as well). And I didn't expected that.:eek::
EDIT: watched Artistry On Ice Taibei press. Absolutely adore art director Hongbo Zhao. every point spot on! notre dame de paris is also my fav program of David/White.

Is there a video link for the press conference?

kinoriH

Final Flight
Thank you so much for posting the link again yyyskate! šŸ˜Š

And speaking of links, am i the only one who can't find stolbova/klimov programs? I've been looking everywhere.. :(

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
wow Lambiel :love::love:
& great, absolutely great programm Adelina!

And speaking of links, am i the only one who can't find stolbova/klimov programs? I've been looking everywhere.. :(
yep
I need them too!