Brian Joubert | Page 19 | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert

LRK

Record Breaker
If you talk about "my" video, I'm trying to download it but it's difficult because the video is protected :eek:hwell:

Well, whether you succeed or not - I want to thank you so much for putting in all that effort and time! It's really, really appreciated! :) (It seems we are having RealPlayer issues lately... My husband tried to fix it, but... no luck... )

LRK

Record Breaker
Or he should wear a muffler... Quick! Get the man a hot beverage and a blankie!

(It doesn't help that I've got a sore throat at the moment - and spend an inordinate amount of time sleeping... )

GermaricanMix

On the Ice
I put the video in my google drive (I tried vimeo but it wasn't downloaded because there are some rights). So, I let the link but please, don't share this link on others websites or facebook (but you can download the video and share with your own link, there's no problem for me)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByaaiE6sT9CYM2JmMTg5cG90WTA/view?usp=sharing

I finally got around to watching this, thank you!

btw, does anyone have video of Brian skating during Christmas On Ice?

glam

On the Ice
I dunno...looking at the cast list, it seems like they also left out Pang/Tong, Kristoffer Berntsson, and Denis Ten.

Argh, I would have loved to watch Kristoffer's program. It's so rare to see him skate anymore.
It's so annoying that the Japanese organise so many great shows but they don't allow any fan videos, photographs and rarely even show foreign skaters' programs on TV. Even in the group numbers they just zoom in on the Japanese skaters.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Argh, I would have loved to watch Kristoffer's program. It's so rare to see him skate anymore.
It's so annoying that the Japanese organise so many great shows but they don't allow any fan videos, photographs and rarely even show foreign skaters' programs on TV. Even in the group numbers they just zoom in on the Japanese skaters.

I agree, it's extra frustrating since it seems like that's where the vast majority of big ice shows are held nowadays. So those of us from places that never get good shows are SOL. I really miss Kristoffer, too.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker

I agree, it's extra frustrating since it seems like that's where the vast majority of big ice shows are held nowadays. So those of us from places that never get good shows are SOL. I really miss Kristoffer, too.

Me three.