Brian Joubert | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Brian Joubert

Mia29

On the Ice
I find that funny. He talks more of Joubert and Pechalat in the federation than them ! Sometimes, I ask myself if the work is true like they don't really speak about :unsure:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
A message from Brian about the victims of the terror attack in Paris

Joubert Brian @BrianJoubert · 2 h il y a 2 heures
Je pense aux familles des victimes de l attentat d hier. JE SUIS CHARLIE

Translation : I think to the families of the victims from the terror attack of yesterday. I'm Charlie

What a terrible attack! My condolences for every family.. and for the whole France !

Mia29

On the Ice
It isn’t the subject but the world was with France and in France, it was really appreciated. 17 deads... The policemen are heroes and the hidden man too. I loved the homages of skaters for the victims and policemen. I just have not understood very well the homage of Péchalat for the policemen but it is not her topic so I will not develop ;)

About Brian :
Next week, he should participate in the DALS tour. Perharps, this will be the 15th in Belgium. TF1 has set up a system of free votes on the internet. Even if you do not see the show, you can vote ;) I didn't try and I don't know if it works abroad. It works during the hours of the shows only

Last edited:

glam

On the Ice
I find that funny. He talks more of Joubert and Pechalat in the federation than them ! Sometimes, I ask myself if the work is true like they don't really speak about :unsure:

I don't think they have started their job yet because they are so busy now. I guess they will become more involved in the future?

About Brian :
Next week, he should participate in the DALS tour. Perharps, this will be the 15th in Belgium. TF1 has set up a system of free votes on the internet. Even if you do not see the show, you can vote ;) I didn't try and I don't know if it works abroad. It works during the hours of the shows only

So they will choose a new winner every night or a winner of the whole tour? I'm super happy that Brian will perform the contemporary dance! I really loved it and it is probably even better now because it was his first dance and he wasn't yet developed as a dancer as much as he is now. Hopefully someone will record and upload videos of his dancing on youtube.

Mia29

On the Ice
They choose a winner every nights ;) Rayane won, Alizée too. This night, it was Nathalie.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
A brief interview with Oleg Vasiliev. Unfortunately, Google Translate leaves me as confused as ever. :rofl: But I guess the gist of it is that there is still a chance of them continuing to skate together.

Oleg Vasiliev, I know that Gerboldt and Joubert like to ride together, and where it taxied on - see
10.01.2015 10:53:01 | Figure skating | News

Russian-French pair Katarina Gerboldt and Brian Joubert continue to perform in the show two-time Olympic figure skating champion Yevgeny Plushenko "Snow King". On the prospects of a pair of sports correspondent portal TEAM RUSSIA-2014 Catherine Borisenkova said coach Oleg Vasiliev.

- Talking about the point in question is paired Gerboldt / Joubert is impossible, because there after the start was not even continue - said Oleg Vasiliev. - The guys met, tried, they liked to ride - and they announced that they want to act together. Now they act together - in the show Evgeni Plushenko "Snow King". So, uttered in the middle of summer is groundless. Talk that Gerboldt and Joubert will be prepared for the Olympic Games, the reasoning for which country will be performing athletes, Russia or France - all this did not go out of my mouth. However, and more from the guys went ideas, plans, and no specific information.

- How would you rate the likelihood that a pair Gerboldt and Joubert will play in official competitions?
- There is such a probability, but how big it is, I can not say. I know the fact that athletes like to ride together, they enjoy from it, and where it taxied on - let's see. So now I would not like to say what a sign is put - point, dot, comma or some other.

LRK

Record Breaker
Ah, how we are strung along... our hopes are raised... cold water is dashed on them... and then we are given a sliver of hope again...

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I think they have potential, if they could work on the overhead lifts. Brian has spoken about using the experience for coaching later, right?

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
So....I came across this today. :laugh: Can anyone clue me in on what's happening here? lol

silverfoxes

Record Breaker

Thank you for the clips. After watching Brian in the Snow King, I think I'd have to say that he looks more comfortable with Katrina, out of his element, than he does on ice with Katarina Gerboldt. I guess it helps that they have the same native tongue and culture, and of course pairs skating is not something one can learn in a month or two. I just wonder if he even has enough chemistry with Katarina to make it worth another go.

Last edited:

Mia29

On the Ice
I’m agree. I don’ like when he skates with Katarina but I want to see them in another context. I don’t like Brian’s costume for example. So, alone or not, it’s difficult for me to like the performance.
Like you say he’s closer with Katrina because they were together lot of hours the last months (It's rare that both partners are not friends in the tv show). Katarina and him must take time together (and with Brian’s schedule, it was perhaps a little difficult).

I guess it helps that they have the same native tongue and culture
Katrina isn’t French, it’s not his native tongue. She’s Australian. She lived over there 16 years before to live in Denmark two years and half. She came to live in France but had lived in Slovenia too since she came in France the first time :)

LRK

Record Breaker
Well, seems I'm alone in enjoying Brian & Katarina's number.... Oh, well, no matter. :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Katrina isn’t French, it’s not his native tongue. She’s Australian. She lived over there 16 years before to live in Denmark two years and half. She came to live in France but had lived in Slovenia too since she came in France the first time :)

Thank you, I didn't know that. Wow, it can't be easy moving to all those countries as a non-EU citizen (I can just imagine the visa paperwork...:drama:).