Christopher Bowman to Host New Variey/Talk Show | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Christopher Bowman to Host New Variey/Talk Show

Jhar55

Medalist
HUM PR Girl, so if that many "PR" people come here and read to what the skating fan is saying why don't they take some of the suggestions and give us what we want. MORE SKATING
As for the Bowman show like most variety / talk shows are only on daytime and for those who work never see them.

pr girl

Match Penalty
HUM PR Girl, so if that many "PR" people come here and read to what the skating fan is saying why don't they take some of the suggestions and give us what we want. MORE SKATING
As for the Bowman show like most variety / talk shows are only on daytime and for those who work never see them.

Jharr55,

Everyone comes here for a specific purpose! I came here and started this thread, to ask what "you" the skaters and fans wanted to see on "The Showman Show." Other PR people come here for MANY different reasons. Plus you shouldn't take out your frustrations on the publicists of this world. Instead, take a proactive approach and email or send a letter to the programing directors of the major networks, ESPN, FOX Sports, ABC etc. Those are the individuals who can give the fans and skater what they want, if they want to see more skating on TV.

As for "The Showman Show" we are pushing for prime-time or late night, but will not have a time slot until the show executives have finished negotiations with the network for which it will air. If you have a problem with the time slot we're given ... Record the show! That way you'll have the entire season before it sells in the store.:agree:

Peace and Love!
April / Pr Girl

Last edited:

pr girl

Match Penalty
OH, I have. And I was saying what was on my mind which we do here. :clap:

We totally agree with speaking your mind and we promote that!!! Do you have any suggestions regarding what you want to see on "The Showman Show"???

John King

Final Flight
We totally agree with speaking your mind and we promote that!!! Do you have any suggestions regarding what you want to see on "The Showman Show"???

Howsabout some skaters demonstrating their off-ice talents.Like Bebe Liang or Mira Leung on the piano.Lulu one said in IFS Magazine that she would like to go into singing (as did Oksana Baiul).