D/S(Bul) get married??? | Golden Skate

D/S(Bul) get married???

barcarolle

Spectator
Did they get married truly?I heard rumor that Albena was the wife of Maxim certainly.
Are there any who know the truth of things?

tdnuva

On the Ice
I don't know.

The rumor obviously comes from Daniel Weiss, organiser and moderator of a German show last sunday - he said that they are married.

But Daniel is known for going way over the top with what he says.....

dmr65

On the Ice
Too bad they hae yet to speak up...

But, I have to think about D&V and how I was :eek: about them getting married a while back.. I just did not see couple at all... :laugh:

Well, if so about Albee and Max... Cheers...

Denise..

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I saw them off-ice in one occasion at Finlandia Trophy 2003, and would say that they look very nice and a really suitable pair off-ice too.

Marjaana

Matt

On the Ice
Good Question!

Hey, they're still taking questions for D&S at GoldenSkate; that might be a good question for someone to ask!:p

boggartlaura

On the Ice
I don't know, but Albena was wearing a ring on her ring finger during the GPF. You can see it clearly at the beginning of their FD.

euterpe

Medalist
In some European countries wedding rings are worn on the RIGHT hand. If the ring was on her left hand it wasn't necessarily a wedding ring

mariana

On the Ice
Can someone confirm this please, because i live in Argentina, so this forum is the only source of information pf figure skating at my dispousal

Lcp88

On the Ice
I thought I heard somewhere that Maxim was dating some Russian skater. I really like their skating, but I never really saw them as a couple off ice. Albena's also older than Maxim by a few years (not that age matters.)
Laura

Zanzibar

Final Flight
They are an off-ice couple. At a show in europe recently the program listed them as married = but programs are notoriously inaccurate, so they could be engaged, but are at least a couple.

mariana

On the Ice
Well, I guess we are going to have to wait until the responde the questions posted by fans at this site. They will probably say something by them.
Don't you think?:)

barcarolle

Spectator
I also think that they are off-ice couple.

Probably, there is no mistake because it admits that they themselves are off-ice couple at some interviews,
although it does't know whether still have got married.
If they are not couples, it does not understand why it tells such a lie.

I don't know well about Maxim dating with Russian skater.
Albena will tolerate a date like a date, even if Maxim is dating.
Because, she is very cool and is a clever woman. Maxim looks childlike.

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
check out Blades on Ice

In the current issue of Blades on Ice (with Plushenko on the cover) there is an article about D/S where they say they are a couple off ice. I did notice the ring on Albena's finger at the GP Final and that was before I read the article.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

barcarolle

Spectator
:rolleye:

Probably I think that it is close to an engagement ring.
Since Maxim is Russian, a wedding ring should be used as a right hand.

dmr65

On the Ice
That's my understanding, to. Also in other non European countries it's the right hand as well.

Again, cheers if they are... :p

Denise...

tdnuva

On the Ice
Just an info.... For younger people those definitions (right hand, left hand) are often not very important. I know a lot of people who have a ring and it means nothing, some wear the ring "on the wrong finger", some "on the wrong hand" - but it's just not as important to them as it was in former times.... :)

mariana

On the Ice
Well... I'm 21 an d it is a big deal to me and my friends...but I guess it's different at each country

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
mariana said:
Well... I'm 21 an d it is a big deal to me and my friends...but I guess it's different at each country
It IS different in each culture and country. I am Jewish, for example. In Judaism, it is believed that the strings from the heart go to the right hand. Of course, in the US, you are excpected to wear the ring on the left. So, what some rabbies do is put the rings on the right hands of bride and groom, and then tell them to move them from the right hand onto the left.