On the Ice
D/W

Nice spin -fluid
lift - good
circ foorwork - smooth elegant
fast twizzles
SL step - agrresive
fast rot lift

Probably the best "performance" of the night, but outside that nice sliding move at the beginning, not as intricately choreographed as V&M or even P&B.

Behind V&M by .04!

Tigger

Final Flight
To heck w/catching up w/the thread...

Charlie and Meryl...WOW!!!

That was incredable!!

rain

Record Breaker
Oh, did it looked like bashing ??
Sorry !!!
Not at all, I do understand her problem, I hope she heals completely, and I do think it's amazing that they're here and performing well.
But this wasn't close to their best.

Oh, I didn't think you were bashing at all. No worries. I'm sure they'd be the first to agree that they didn't get the training in they would have liked and more mileage on their programs would have had them in solid contention for gold.

Interesting....very close scores to Belbin/Agosto. Scored better on the TES, but less on the PCS.

Hikaru

Final Flight
it really annoys me that if a North American team wants to be on the top most rung of the podium they have to lose their true personalities and mimick what's been done before (emotions wise)... Shae and Victor did it, and it seems Tanith and Ben have decided that's what they need, too.

I honestly didn't feel that it was THEM... if that makes sense.

Funny you mention that, I don't knwo if you were referring to the actual skate or after, because "after" there was a moment when I felt just like you mention, that it wasn't "them".

So sad that D/W are in third after that skate!!

Tigger

Final Flight
What the freaking HELL!?!

No way should that be below Tessa and Scott and no way should it be that far from Tanith and Ben. Charlie and Meryl were just robbed!!

i love to skate

Medalist
I am really starting to enjoy D/W. That was a great program!! I would have been happy with either them or V/M getting a medal.