Do you ever have dreams about skaters? | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Do you ever have dreams about skaters?

Manitou

Medalist
Oh, didn't know of this thread, so I already posted on another.
Carolina Costner appeared on my son's wedding. Out of the blue.
I don't know how she got there, but yes, it was Carolina. I even argued with her about something.
Why Carolina??

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I rarely (if ever) have dreams about anything, let alone skaters. I guess that's what made me so surprised when this week I dreamt that I came home to find someone I didn't know remodeling my house. And then it got stranger when Shoma was there too and was speaking perfect English! :scratch2: :hpull: The best I could figure was that that evening, I was thinking about how I want to have some shutters installed in my bedrooms, and I was also thinking of what GP events my favorite skaters will get. Go figure!

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Last night I dreamt I was sitting in the crowd during a skating comp. Maxim Kovtun was on the ice. His performance masterfully blended both artistry and technical perfection, fully in control of all elements, moving with a polished purpose.

Before Kovtun had even finished, the audience leapt to their feet, all of them, delivering a roaring standing ovation. Still seated, I remember feeling dumbfounded, unable to process what I'd just witnessed. I hadn't even thought to pinch myself.

madforskating

On the Ice
I just dreamed that Kaitlyn Weaver was a princess going to marry her betrothed in the city of Aranjuez lol.

madforskating

On the Ice
this morning Ashley Wagner followed my Instagram and liked and commented on every picture...then sadly I woke up.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Wow. Just nuts. Suddenly I have something to add to the thread when I least expected it...

Don't know how or why it happened (wasn't thinking about skating), but -

this morning Ashley Wagner followed my Instagram and liked and commented on every picture...then sadly I woke up.

She seems to be making the rounds, because she made a cameo in this one too. Well, at least her voice did...because we were talking on the phone. Wasn't about skating, unsure what the topic was...it was almost like she was an old friend. Just odd. I even figured it was a dream before I woke up.

madforskating

On the Ice
Wow. Just nuts. Suddenly I have something to add to the thread when I least expected it...

Don't know how or why it happened (wasn't thinking about skating), but -

She seems to be making the rounds, because she made a cameo in this one too. Well, at least her voice did...because we were talking on the phone. Wasn't about skating, unsure what the topic was...it was almost like she was an old friend. Just odd. I even figured it was a dream before I woke up.

Omg that's so cool. I remember I had one dream about her where she was plotting to marry Adam Rippon :shocked:

iorii

On the Ice
I had a dream where I was suddenly back in high school with Yuzuru as my classmate. Coincidentally, I'm actually the same age as Yuzuru. I was this new transfer student. Then we dated without any kind of story development--I think my dream got lazy and went ahead. That felt really weird because I don't thirst over him that way--but even in my dream he was this person who was always ready to help you with his signature pleasant smile on his face!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have no idea why, but Vincent Zhou was in my dream last night. I don't really even follow him all that much, so I'm not too sure what that was all about! Must have been the cheese popcorn and salami I ate (dinner of champions).

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
okay, since i said i was finally going to list all the dreams i had with kevin reynolds in it going back from march 2014 up to now, i'm finally going to do it.

1. Me and kevin trying to do tricks on a skatepark ramp indoors.
2. Me trying to meet him at this event at this indoor pool but my mom butting in and trying to prevent me.
3. Inception-like dream where i saw him at this indoor waterpark that i went to on field trips when i worked at winter camp.
4. Seeing results on how he did at a competition, going through this huge mall, me seeing some of my high school buddies, seeing him skate at this stage, and him getting bronze.
5. Me and him going to paris and i see a lot of roses.
6. Kind of seeing him skate and me participating in this event sort of like how youtubers danisnotonfire and amazingphil do when dressed up as a dinosaur and lion respectively, are tied to this obstacle course and trying to get cereal. Kinda like that.
7. Seeing the canadian team do coed stunting and him being there.
8. Seeing on instagram that kevin had a girlfriend named jenny.
9. Kevin talking on instagram about his recovery from hip surgery.
10. Facebook conversation with kevin.
11. I think i had a dream with kevin in it relating to the 2016 4cc sp results.
12. Kevin, brooks orpik (of the caps), and jason chimera (former player of the caps. Now on the islanders) reading this cryptic scripture.
13. Kevin's sp and fp from the 2015-2016 season not good according to some reviewers.
14. I met kevin (i was looking through the dreams i posted on here and that's how i counted. Cause i had so many).
15. Kevin was at my college and i tried so hard to meet him. And i went on this pathway that doesn't exist in real life trying to meet him at the field house.
16. Similar to an episode of spongebob squarepants where squidward moves to this gated community for squids. And i was in a classroom that had some water on the ground that was in a way where it was like not too high a level. Lars eller of the caps was in it. And this woman who works for the athletic department and is responsible for cheer and a few other sports. And she marked kevin absent from class.
17. Kevin, piper gilles, and paul poirier are skating at an event at the patriot center/eagle bank arena. Kevin ends up having to do the heimlich manuver on paul and saves his life.
18. I tried to get a good selfie with kevin and none of them turned out perfect but he said he was okay.
19. I meet kevin at 8 rinks and get his autograph.
20. Kevin died from some condition or illness.
21. I talked to kevin and told him how much i loved his fp from the 2014 olympics in the team event.
22. I'm at canadian nationals with some people i was labmates with in my biology classes up to the end of the fall 2014 semester and me kinda feeling awkward looking around when "o canada" is played. It didn't exactly have kevin in it, but i think it's related to him because during that time i was nervous how 2015 nationals was going to go for him....and yeah i want to forget that even happened.

These are not in chronological order. Some of them are. And the first one on the list was the first dream i had with him. Like the 2nd week of march 2014. There are a few dreams where i left out some things that maybe not be appropriate to say on here.

Dream #20, that's one of only 2 dreams i've ever had in my life that i woke up gasping. The other one....well i don't want to talk about it.

omg!!!!!!!! This actually very cool...

Cherry blossom

Match Penalty
I had this dream where yuzu was in my class and these girls were being catty to me so he pulls me aside and tells me im perfect the way i am and to not listen to them lol so cheesy.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think I had a dream that Yuzuru got 2nd in the SP of some competition despite having the absolute skate of his life.

Mussique

On the Ice
I had a very weird dream the other night, in which my favorite skater was suddenly in a public rink and talked to me and helped me with my awful half jumps and stuff.
And before you tell me "that's not weird" the weird part of the dream is that my favorite skater in the dream wasn't my favorite skater in real life. Idk who was it. In the dream I knew his name and was so excited and everyone in the rink was ohhh and awww, but when I woke up I remembered his face and was like "???? Is that even a skater???"
Probably just a random person that my brain decided to make gold world medallist (or something like it) for the sake of my practicing (terrible) waltz jumps in my sleep? :laugh:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I had a very weird dream the other night, in which my favorite skater was suddenly in a public rink and talked to me and helped me with my awful half jumps and stuff.
And before you tell me "that's not weird" the weird part of the dream is that my favorite skater in the dream wasn't my favorite skater in real life. Idk who was it. In the dream I knew his name and was so excited and everyone in the rink was ohhh and awww, but when I woke up I remembered his face and was like "???? Is that even a skater???"
Probably just a random person that my brain decided to make gold world medallist (or something like it) for the sake of my practicing (terrible) waltz jumps in my sleep? :laugh:

Not skating-related but I have had stuff like this happen before - like a song I hear and like in a dream that likely doesn't exist in reality.