Gailhaguet: Next Year, P/C will be OGM | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Gailhaguet: Next Year, P/C will be OGM

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Thank god the Olympics arn't in France.. lol although that didnt stop scandals from happening in any other country. Sotnikova was home Russian girl though during that fiasco. Salt Lake was neutral site, Norway was..just.. amusing as it having nothing to do with the judges and only ones will to injure the competition. In all reality next year will be interesting, I expect the french and american team to do everything in their power to catch up to the canadian team in their scores. This year I think Virtue and Moir have a world championship gold on lock if they skate clean, who knows what will happen next year.

lappo

Final Flight
I just feel bad for all the French skaters that have to deal with this man. I bet Romain grabbed PC and ran as far away as he could... yet I'm sure Didier still finds ways to exert control over in Montreal.

I have read somewhere in another forum that he asked more than once that P/C modified their FD to make it more crowdpleasing...well, this is not an unreasonable request if you work in the short term, he probably saw that V/M are also helped by two very accessible programs (which I love in fact more than P/C programs this year). But, as someone before pointed out, P/C are really young and this is the bext season for them to try new stuff and thus improve their presentation even more...they're working for the long term, I guess. However, as much as I don't like the man, I understand why he as the president of their federation wants the best results also this season.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
since we are talking about maple syrup, poutine, quebec cheese... i know this is off topic.. but the thread was already quietly sitting on page 2... so I thought I would share this video...

Context :
the Restaurant is one of the very well-know chains of roasted bbq chicken in Quebec
the French people : they are almost quoting word by word an article that was posted about one of the Quebec food star Ricardo a few months ago.. In it, the journalist erroneously talked about la Nouvelle-France.... as if Quebec was still at settlers' time... :)
the actress is Anne Dorval... She is very well-known in Quebec and appears often in French talk-shows because she has had some movie successes in both Quebec and France... she's well-known for being direct and not letting the French interviewers or presenters say things she disagrees with.... so she was indeed the perfect person to make fun of the French guys in there :)

so i thought our French friends may enjoy it....