Golden Spin, Zagreb | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Golden Spin, Zagreb

antmanb

Record Breaker
You're welcome Ant. Glad you can be there at the British, hopefully you can post your thoughts afterwards, as I shan't be going. :cry:
I'm hoping they'll arrange some sort of streaming to purchase online like last year. :yes:

They've actually played around with the order of events so it doesn't worthwhile taking a day off work on the friday (for me because i'm not the biggest dance fan in the world!) and having just come off th ephone booking tickets for the saturday i've realised that i can't go because i've got concert tickets in Manchester that evening and i won't be able to et back in time! So i'm not going now...i've been the last three years so it will feel weird not doing this year!

Ant

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Oh that's a shame. :frown: I hadn't realised they'd published the schedule, so I'll go and look that up on the NISA site. I think changing to January, especially a week before Euros in Warsaw, has really thrown alot of people, even some journalists won't be going to the British this year, so NISA should change it back to December for next year. :yes: Hope you enjoy the Concert anyway. :)

BTW Ant, if you skated at Deeside tonight, any news of the NJS there please? :confused:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Oh that's a shame. :frown: I hadn't realised they'd published the schedule, so I'll go and look that up on the NISA site. I think changing to January, especially a week before Euros in Warsaw, has really thrown alot of people, even some journalists won't be going to the British this year, so NISA should change it back to December for next year. :yes: Hope you enjoy the Concert anyway. :)

BTW Ant, if you skated at Deeside tonight, any news of the NJS there please? :confused:

Only just catching up - the rink was closed all week so no skatin gfor me!

Haven't heard anything but i think the results are now up.

Ant