Highest scores & analysis - Men | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Highest scores & analysis - Men

HanDomi

Record Breaker
I don't care about the gold, after all he's had all. But with THAT layout, 95 BV? Crazy! He could hardly finish his last season's layout (bonus collapsing on the ice). I mean I don't get what's in his mind after all. I hope he won't be injured. That's all. I mean, if only he watered down his BV, he could have more clean programs. :bang:

It was mainly that stupid 4S that was causing all his problem. Overall he was most consistent of all skaters last season. He had If I remember 5 perfect SP's in a row

I hope this damn 4S will go nicely this season and I am quite confident about the rest

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
His new layout is 95 BV :sarcasm: (5 points higher than last season :sarcasm:)

I think with this program he will be beatable only if he will miss some jumps(unless Javier will bring the same layout and will step up to be his equal rival). Skating this cleanly 200 points is likely in the air

What's the actual layout? Thanks in advance :) 95 is incredibly impressive

HanDomi

Record Breaker
What's the actual layout? Thanks in advance :) 95 is incredibly impressive

4S
4T
3F
-----
4T2T
3A3T
3A-1Lo-3S
3Lo
3Lz

I am not sure about this axel combinations if they can be like that, but propably yes because he was doing both of them in program run for media

Meoima

Match Penalty
4S
4T
3F
-----
4T2T
3A3T
3A-1Lo-3S
3Lo
3Lz

I am not sure about this axel combinations if they can be like that, but propably yes because he was doing both of them in program run for media

More like crazy! :bang: I don't get what the hell is going on in his mind, and Orser, too. I mean seriously I only wish that he will be injury-free at the end of the season.

So Hanyu is now a superman instead of a asthmatic kid? What has Orser been feeding him?
Orser' squad is more like a net of Quad obsessive guys. :unsure: I mean, they don't care about their health at all??

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
4S
4T
3F
-----
4T2T
3A3T
3A-1Lo-3S
3Lo
3Lz

Ugh just seeing it again makes me feel sick with worry.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
More like crazy! :bang: I don't get what the hell is going on in his mind, and Orser, too. I mean seriously I only wish that he will be injury-free at the end of the season.

Orser' squad is more like a net of Quad obsessive guys. :unsure: I mean, they don't care about their health at all??

I'm not so optimistic for men this season, they are just packing in the jumps so I feel like they'll be really inconsistent, casual fans think that Yuzuru will dominate now but I think we'll be flip flopping back and forth because men are attempting such hard jumps. All these hard jumps, just ouch for all of their hips (and probably their butts too).

Meoima

Match Penalty
I'm not so optimistic for men this season, they are just packing in the jumps so I feel like they'll be really inconsistent, casual fans think that Yuzuru will dominate now but I think we'll be flip flopping back and forth because men are attempting such hard jumps. All these hard jumps, just ouch for all of their hips (and probably their butts too).
Me think the same. :bang: Poor their "nice" butts. :bang: Ahhhh!!! I only wish to see more clean programs, is that too much to ask? And of course I don't wish to see any of them injury themselves. :cry:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Me think the same. :bang: Poor their "nice" butts. :bang: Ahhhh!!! I only wish to see more clean programs, is that too much to ask? And of course I don't wish to see any of them injury themselves. :cry:

You're right. It's not going to be the same like last season. You never know. I'm a Yuzuru fan myself, but wow....oh boy I hope this will not be too stressful on his body. This season will possibly have some surprises. I don't know. It depends if any of them falter or shine. I don't wish any of them to falter. But it's going to happen. I just we see nice surprises.

HanDomi

Record Breaker
There always must be someone ho will push the field higher and higher. Thats how it is. There was Plushy, there was Chan, and now it's Yuzuru turn ;)

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
These skaters with insane layouts are crazy. They simply don't have the butts of Paul Poirier or Robin Szolkowy to cushion their inevitable falls.

Meoima

Match Penalty
These skaters with insane layouts are crazy. They simply don't have the butts of Paul Poirier or Robin Szolkowy to cushion their inevitable falls.
Hot Robin in Aliona's crazy outfits will be very very missed by me. :cry:

yhmafan

Medalist
i am so trying to be optimistic on that. we should believe in him and his decision yea..

jkun

Final Flight
4S
4T
3F
-----
4T2T
3A3T
3A-1Lo-3S
3Lo
3Lz

Axel combinations can be done like that. Plushenko once used a 3A-1Lo-3F.