Hogwarts Tournament of FS | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Hogwarts Tournament of FS

Tulipstar

Medalist
I love how some are so obvious (Alexandra Trusova and Jason Brown), others have bits of two houses (Zhenya and Kaetlyn for me), and yet others are barely sortable at all.

echeveria

3a-1/2lo-3f
On the Ice
I'm a Hufflepuff (at least, that's how I think of myself) and many of my favorite skaters (Shoma, Matteo, Boyang, Jason) are Hufflepuff, so I'll be rooting for them all the way!

maggieanne

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Online tests always sort me as a Hufflepuff, but Pottermore sorted me as a Slytherin. Slytherin is definitely how I think of myself.

LucyH

On the Ice
Sometimes I’m sorted in Hufflepuff and sometimes Ravenclaw. Last time I did the Pottermore test, I was a Ravenclaw though.

I have been sorted on Pottermore as Ravenclaw and other times Slytherin - those are the two that I identify with the most

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Hufflepuff here with a bit of Ravenclaw, depending on whether I do a one house only test or a percentage test.

moriel

Record Breaker
Random thought - we should probably keep it open until the GP and JGP entries and subs are somewhat clear
And then add any missing skaters to it so we have a full sort.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Random thought - we should probably keep it open until the GP and JGP entries and subs are somewhat clear
And then add any missing skaters to it so we have a full sort.

I agree! We have a bunch of time :D

moriel

Record Breaker
I agree! We have a bunch of time :D

Yep.

Hmmm also meanwhile we need hack some promo materials for the season.
I am meh with photoshop, but can put together something like "symbol of the house" + the portraits of the skaters who are in
ALso could try re-coloring some competition clothes into the house color and put the folks together (but I am very poopy at that)
Last but not least, i used to do digital dolls a long time ago, and could probably bring back that skills (but then i would only draw a couple of fav skaters not everybody, and i fear being bashed for not doing other people's favs either).

I recall we had a few decent artists here, and wonder if we could engage them into this weird fanfesting thing.
For example, this artist here is a GS user (not sure about the nickname here though): https://www.deviantart.com/akoustam5/
surely there are more talented people

synteis

Medalist
Yep.

I am meh with photoshop, but can put together something like "symbol of the house" + the portraits of the skaters who are in
ALso could try re-coloring some competition clothes into the house color and put the folks together (but I am very poopy at that)
Last but not least, i used to do digital dolls a long time ago, and could probably bring back that skills (but then i would only draw a couple of fav skaters not everybody, and i fear being bashed for not doing other people's favs either).

I recall we had a few decent artists here, and wonder if we could engage them into this weird fanfesting thing.
For example, this artist here is a GS user (not sure about the nickname here though): https://www.deviantart.com/akoustam5/
I'm not an artist but I can do recolouring and that kind of edit in inkscape.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Yep.

I am terrible at everything apart from digital dolls which I used to do ages ago as well! :laugh: but the symbol of the house should be the same as it is in HP, I think, it makes it all more accurate! We could vote for House Prefects though?

There are 4-6 prefects in each house, and one head boy and one head girl.

Who is the arithmancy professor? They get too little love. Professor Vector for OGM 2022.

moriel

Record Breaker
There are 4-6 prefects in each house, and one head boy and one head girl.

Who is the arithmancy professor? They get too little love. Professor Vector for OGM 2022.

I woulod say Eteri teaches arithmancy, she is the best at doing smart math and maximizing TES so far.

moriel

Record Breaker
I think for head boys and girls, we could look for people who are most voted into a specific house, and then decide / vote between them.
For example, for hufflepuff, we basically got Boyang, Jason, Alina, Kaori, Mariah and Bradie to chose from.