Hogwarts Tournament of FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Hogwarts Tournament of FS

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
I think for head boys and girls, we could look for people who are most voted into a specific house, and then decide / vote between them.
For example, for hufflepuff, we basically got Boyang, Jason, Alina, Kaori, Mariah and Bradie to chose from.

We could make the 6 most voted prefects, and then pick a head boy/girl between them!

As for professors, I could see Raf being a Defence against the Dark Arts teacher, a very intimidating one lol probably used to teach at Durmstrang

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
We could make the 6 most voted prefects, and then pick a head boy/girl between them!

As for professors, I could see Raf being a Defence against the Dark Arts teacher, a very intimidating one lol probably used to teach at Durmstrang

I could see Evgenia and Yuzuru as the Slytherin prefects
... Jason as a Hufflepuff prefect
... Alexandra Trusova as a Gryffindor prefect

Who's the Gamekeeper? The Caretaker? The Broomstick Instructor? The School Nurse? The House Ghosts? The Divination Professor? The House Elves? The Fat Lady? Sir Cadogan? Phineas Black? Armando Dippet? Oliver Wood? Sue Li? Firenze? Euan Abercrombie? The Ticklish Pear?

Does that mean he'll leave next season?

I woulod say Eteri teaches arithmancy, she is the best at doing smart math and maximizing TES so far.

30th place for Professor Vector.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I could see Evgenia and Yuzuru as the Slytherin prefects
... Jason as a Hufflepuff prefect
... Alexandra Trusova as a Gryffindor prefect

Maybe two girls, two boys for each house as prefects? But the thing with head boys/girls is.. how would we determine them? On results in competitions of the prefects? A simple voting?

For the prefects, I‘m a bit torn.

Slytherin has Evgenia and Yuzuru set, I guess, but what about the other half? Wakaba or Alena for the girls? Kolyada or Zhou for the boys?

Jason & Boyang for Hufflepuff, I think most are going to agree with me here. :biggrin: As for the girls: Alina and Kaori maybe?

Gryffindor... hm, I don‘t know whether Javi is retiring but he‘d be my first choice. Alongside... I have no idea, actually. Girls: Kaetlyn & Sasha Trusova?

Ravenclaw... boys: Nathan Chen & ??
Girls: Carolina & Satoko?

Just some ideas, though. Would be interesting to hear your opinion on this! :)

moriel

Record Breaker
Maybe two girls, two boys for each house as prefects? But the thing with head boys/girls is.. how would we determine them? On results in competitions of the prefects? A simple voting?

For the prefects, I‘m a bit torn.

Slytherin has Evgenia and Yuzuru set, I guess, but what about the other half? Wakaba or Alena for the girls? Kolyada or Zhou for the boys?

Jason & Boyang for Hufflepuff, I think most are going to agree with me here. :biggrin: As for the girls: Alina and Kaori maybe?

Gryffindor... hm, I don‘t know whether Javi is retiring but he‘d be my first choice. Alongside... I have no idea, actually. Girls: Kaetlyn & Sasha Trusova?

Ravenclaw... boys: Nathan Chen & ??
Girls: Carolina & Satoko?

Just some ideas, though. Would be interesting to hear your opinion on this! :)

Well Javi is like a last year student =) Imho still counts since we will see him at Japan Open and Euros.

Ravenclaw: for second boy, maybe Aliev?
Gryffindor: Bychenko looks like he will be sorted into Gryffindor, so maybe him?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Bychenko in gryffindor??? really??? wow... :) haha

i think the prefects cannot be junior skaters though... the whole point is that they are older in the story and act as leader/responsible for the young ones... sort of weird to have trusova mentioned... she is a prodigy for sure! She is kind of a first year Hermione lol... give her a couple years and she can run the school but yeah...

i think you guys are doing a wonderful job and as a casual player, let me just say : do not feel like you have to do TOO much.... graphics are fun but how are we even going to display them???? on GS??? how??? in google documents? cool... don't work too hard.. if it becomes a duty, nobody will have as much fun... you guys will be working too hard, and we will feel guilty for not being able to help... the success of the competition threads resides on splitting the work and making sure that it's not too much.

just my two cents :)

Fluture

Record Breaker
Bychenko in gryffindor??? really??? wow... :) haha

i think the prefects cannot be junior skaters though... the whole point is that they are older in the story and act as leader/responsible for the young ones... sort of weird to have trusova mentioned... she is a prodigy for sure! She is kind of a first year Hermione lol... give her a couple years and she can run the school but yeah...

i think you guys are doing a wonderful job and as a casual player, let me just say : do not feel like you have to do TOO much.... graphics are fun but how are we even going to display them???? on GS??? how??? in google documents? cool... don't work too hard.. if it becomes a duty, nobody will have as much fun... you guys will be working too hard, and we will feel guilty for not being able to help... the success of the competition threads resides on splitting the work and making sure that it's not too much.

just my two cents :)

So, no junior skaters as prefects then! Would be fine with me, if the others agree as well? I thought about that, too and I do see your point I just thought... well, Trusova not beig the leader of anything involving guts seems weird. ;) But ultimately, I guess you‘re right. Maybe Gabby Daleman for the second spot? But that would be two Canadians, I don‘t know... Any suggestions?

As for the other houses and moriel‘s suggestions: I can‘t really say anything about that because I have to admit that I don‘t really know the two talked about for Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. :scratch:

Ulrica

On the Ice
I agree with no juniors as prefects, I think for Gryffindor Javi and Kaetlyn, for Hufflepuff Jason and Kaori (if it could be two boys Jason and Keegan) since I think Alina is too young, for Ravenclaw Nathan and Carolina (if it could be two girls Carolina and Satoko), and for Slytherin Yuzu and Zhenya for sure.
Also, I could see Brian as a Transfiguration teacher, Mishin as a History of Magic teacher, Lambiel as a Charms teacher and Eteri as a Potions or Arithmancy teacher.

Fluture

Record Breaker
I agree with no juniors as prefects, I think for Gryffindor Javi and Kaetlyn, for Hufflepuff Jason and Kaori (if it could be two boys Jason and Keegan) since I think Alina is too young, for Ravenclaw Nathan and Carolina (if it could be two girls Carolina and Satoko), and for Slytherin Yuzu and Zhenya for sure.
Also, I could see Brian as a Transfiguration teacher, Mishin as a History of Magic teacher, Lambiel as a Charms teacher and Eteri as a Potions or Arithmancy teacher.

Well, Alina‘s a senior and she‘s 16. In the books, the prefects are 15 & 16, fifth & sixth year each. Maybe we could do a vote for prefects, too? So everyone could have a say. :shrug:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
:love: indeed... Lambiel has all the Charms ;)

moriel

Record Breaker
Well, Alina‘s a senior and she‘s 16. In the books, the prefects are 15 & 16, fifth & sixth year each. Maybe we could do a vote for prefects, too? So everyone could have a say. :shrug:

Well we have plently of time, and people seem to enjoy voting, so we can totally do a vote for prefects.
Probably not all skaters in the mix, but a few of the top voted / popular ones.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
prefects could also be the top seed of each house for each GP event... ? possibilities are infinite...

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I've never read or watched HP so I'm not gonna comment much, just gonna let you know that if you have trouble sorting, why not imagine the skaters were your cats and let this quiz help you? :biggrin:

Ulrica

On the Ice

That's true, but I don't know, it just feels weird to put her as a prefect when she is 16 and Jason is 23, same for Carolina being 31 and Nathan 18, I just think it would make more sense for older people to be the prefects in this case since skaters do not range just between the ages of 11 and 17 (18 for some because of the war) like in HP.

moriel

Record Breaker
That's true, but I don't know, it just feels weird to put her as a prefect when she is 16 and Jason is 23, same for Carolina being 31 and Nathan 18, I just think it would make more sense for older people to be the prefects in this case since skaters do not range just between the ages of 11 and 17 (18 for some because of the war) like in HP.

I dunno, i think prefects could be any skaters other skaters look up for.
I see Karo having that role due to her experience, Jason for being nice and friendly, Alina for being an Olympic champion and so on.