How did you pick your user name? | Page 3 | Golden Skate

How did you pick your user name?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Ravyn Rant said:
Seanibu-
The "net nanny" on my work computer won't let me see that image...just how inappropriate is it?
Please translate "Kampai". "Ichi bon" I know (and I agree). Thanks!
Rave

???? It is only inappropriate that I faked myself in next to Fumie - I don't think promoting fakes is a good idea, unless just for fun with friends, I really hope no one starts inundating the forum with fakes but it is rather funny so....
fumie and me fake 2.jpg

Yah, head in the cloads:p
If the mods want it off just tell me or delete it yourselves, I don't want to be a problem causer, well at least anymore than I already am.:laugh:

OOPs, forgot to translate

Kampai = Cheers!

Last edited:

IDLERACER

Medalist
seanibu said:
???? It is only inappropriate that I faked myself in next to Fumie - I don't think promoting fakes is a good idea, unless just for fun with friends, I really hope no one starts inundating the forum with fakes but it is rather funny so....
I'm just curious to know who's head you covered up with your own. Not too many people are into purple shirts.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
I'm just curious to know who's head you covered up with your own. Not too many people are into purple shirts.

Alexei Yagudin

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Seanibu, looks as if you could make some woman a good wife. :rofl:
:chorus:

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
seanibu said:
fumie and me fake 2.jpg

Yah, head in the cloads:p
If the mods want it off just tell me or delete it yourselves, I don't want to be a problem causer, well at least anymore than I already am.:laugh:

OOPs, forgot to translate

Kampai = Cheers!

Thanks for the translation!
You're not causing the problem, my IT department is! My work computer won't let me log onto personal web sites. Their internet filters are so ridiculous that if you click on a news story about someone who was shot, you can't access it because the category "guns and weapons" is filtered. It's pretty silly. Sorry if I was unclear in my previous post.
And kampai right back at you!
xoxo
Rave

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
Seanibu, looks as if you could make some woman a good wife. :rofl:
:chorus:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have a feeling I will never live that one down.;)

DEE, that was Alexei

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Most women would go wild for that. Too bad I'm old enough to be your grandmother. I hate being old.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Another thought. So many people say "but think of the inevitable" . I say, depends on the day. :rofl:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
Most women would go wild for that.

That seems to be the case until we get "down the road" in the relationship. They like it at first and then...well, I don't know? I know they always like the fact I'll skate backwards when we do the "romanic skate." Maybe I shouldn't ask them to put on the Sailor Pluto costume:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edited:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
seanibu said:
I wish she would feel that way! Fumie, are you out there, or is my signature true?????:boohoo:

That seems to be the case until we get "down the road" in the relationship. They like it at first and then...well, I don't know? I know they always like the fact I'll skate backwards when we do the "romanic skate." Maybe I shouldn't ask them to put on the Sailor Pluto costume:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think maybe a Cinderella costume might go over better. :rofl:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Last edited:

CB1AB2

Medalist
CB = my initials AB = my husands initials
and I just thought I'd put some numbers in there too

John King

Final Flight
Interesting question

I chose the username "John King",because it is easier for people to pronounce or spell than my real name:John Arvindale Gopwe Diddlepeckerumertwinklewimpletuckerhickelbottommickelberkyshomshoeshiptwister III,Esquire.

IDLERACER

Medalist
John King said:
I chose the username "John King",because it is easier for people to pronounce or spell than my real name:John Arvindale Gopwe Diddlepeckerumertwinklewimpletuckerhickelbottommickelberkyshomshoeshiptwister III,Esquire.
That's a bit reminiscent of Steve Martin's character in the movie "The Man With Two Brains." Click HERE