Jason Brown | Page 443 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Huh.

In my experience, that stuff doesn't work very well. If he really wants to improve his skin, he'd be far better off seeing a dermatologist and/or having regular facials.

At first, I thought it was one of those "breathe better" strips, which don't work either:unsure: I'm going to chalk this up to "trying new things once".

I cant wait for Jason too compete next week is anyone planning on going too see Jason skate?:yahoo:

I believe @MGStyle is ready to make the trek north to Bergamo for the Lombardia comp, and I know we will get a full report :agree2:. Others who lucky enough to attend in person will probably post in the Lombardia thread.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I cant wait for Jason too compete next week is anyone planning on going too see Jason skate?:yahoo:
I'll be there! So many skaters I like are competing, that I couldn't resist. And in the men's competition, Jason was easily my biggest reason for going...

I apologise in advance though - I'm not much of a "reporter". However, I'm hoping to take some photos to share.

I also don't have a smartphone, and I don't know if there is WiFi at the rink for my tablet... so if I post anything while I'm there, it might not be til I get back to the hotel at the end of the day, or before I go to the rink the mornings...

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^On-site reports are always like gold, no matter when we get them. And photos are always a bonus! Thx in advance for your efforts. You must be so excited!

jacky

On the Ice
wow that sounds great have fun and enjoy! try too too report back too us about your trip and hpw everyone skated including Jason it would be great.:)

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Fun stuff of Jason and others giving United pilots a taste of OTC training:

(Plus the video provides a good look at his hair :devil:.)

Hope it is safe to assume that Jason took part in Sunday's shoot of athletes getting pilot training in flight simulators and that he will appear in KOAA's next piece?

ETA:
It was safe to assume that Jason took part on Sunday :). Shortly after I stated my wish above, Jason posted photos of his cockpit training :cool:.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6izZLA391/?taken-by=jasonbskates
https://twitter.com/jasonbskates/status/907342393053249536

I learned of the video via USFS, but I see that Jerry Solomon was getting the word out earlier.

Off topic and YMMV, but similar pore strips removed blackheads for me in the past. (I fell out of the habit of using them, but they accomplished what they were supposed to.)
Probably a different brand from Jason and Tarah's. Mine was white, not black.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jason and Brendan and James at the same comp :yes:

Jason and Brendan and James skating at 2am on a work night :no:

TMC

Record Breaker
Jason just posted a new video!!!!!

Notes:

- He is getting so much better at making these videos
- Laurine Lecavelier of France is at 7k now?
- There's a quad! I'm rubbish at spotting them but I think it may be a bit UR?
- It's far but from what I can see the SP costume looks absolutely amazeballs! :yahoo:
- No FS costume yet
- Great packing advice - I always make a packing list and roll up my clothes, too! :laugh:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Jason just posted a new video!!!!!

Notes:

- He is getting so much better at making these videos
- Laurine Lecavelier of France is at 7k now?
- There's a quad! I'm rubbish at spotting them but I think it may be a bit UR?
- It's far but from what I can see the SP costume looks absolutely amazeballs! :yahoo:
- No FS costume yet
- Great packing advice - I always make a packing list and roll up my clothes, too! :laugh:

I can't tell about rotation on 4T but it has good height - in fact he seems to be getting really good height on all his jumps. Love the Ina Bauer - I hope he actually does it that way in competition.

SP costume looks a bit like an improved version of the first Prince costume - vest is short, shirt is white not black, and leggings are narrow. So more body conscious than the first s Prince - hopefully will show off his lines! Looking forward to seeing it. And wondering if for FS, he will use Piano costume.l temporarily.

As to packing: all that food! I thought it was only people like Josh (with life threatening allergies) who would bring stuff!

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Jason's jumps look great, he seems to be getting more height. And as always, he is such a joy to watch. His videos make me smile.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Jason's packing tips are great except for the minor detail that the US is actually one of the only countries where skates are allowed in carry-on; I think they're banned pretty much everywhere else.

jacky

On the Ice
yes I agree I think is a joy too watch also I hope this season is successful for him. go jason:cheer::hap10::clap:

Celine

On the Ice
Fun stuff of Jason and others giving United pilots a taste of OTC training:

(Plus the video provides a good look at his hair :devil:.)

Hope it is safe to assume that Jason took part in Sunday's shoot of athletes getting pilot training in flight simulators and that he will appear in KOAA's next piece?

ETA:
It was safe to assume that Jason took part on Sunday :). Shortly after I stated my wish above, Jason posted photos of his cockpit training :cool:.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6izZLA391/?taken-by=jasonbskates
https://twitter.com/jasonbskates/status/907342393053249536

Nice opportunity with United as the official airline for the US Olympic team. Hopefully no simulations of athletes being dragged down the aisle ...

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Love the jumps, the costume and seeing Jason's new training mates.

But Jason, that suitcase full of food?!? I used to pack like that when I travelled for work to Middle-of-Nowhere, West Virginia. But you're going to *Italy*. Surely you can find healthy food in Italy???

Ah well....

TMC

Record Breaker
Love the jumps, the costume and seeing Jason's new training mates.

But Jason, that suitcase full of food?!? I used to pack like that when I travelled for work to Middle-of-Nowhere, West Virginia. But you're going to *Italy*. Surely you can find healthy food in Italy???

Ah well....

They do spend a lot of time at the rink, which may not have restaurants...

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Also when you're training -- you're accustomed to eating certain foods and you know what certain foods do to your body. The last thing you want to do is play havoc on that. Also, it's always nice to have a sense of familiarity and routine when traveling and snacks are good for that.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It makes sense that Jason needs to pay attention big time to nutrition, particularly when training and competing.:agree: I was just struck by the irony of packing food for Italy, when most of us normal mortals would hit the trattorie and gelaterie and eat ourselves silly. Or what Jason and other competetive athletes would call "cheat days":laugh:

And one of the Japanese Fan Clubs retweeted a tweet that Bing translate gave as "Jason frolicked in the training room."

https://twitter.com/rit2_mof/status/907996810999996416

That may actually be accurate, I can see Jason frolicking in the training room:biggrin: