Johnny at SC Exhibition Finale | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Johnny at SC Exhibition Finale

jennylovskt

Medalist
And by the way, it's exactly that sort of funky stuff that Alexei Yagudin does as a professional.

That was why I don't like him any more after he turned pro. I've seen that I am such minority here on this subject. Continue the discussion will draw more critics on me. But I don't care.:) What I like, I will still like. What I don't like, I will not like. I hate to see those kinds of funky stuff, not just Johnny. I hate to see those stuff from anybody. It was really surprised me that Johnny did it on ice. If that was the way to make connections with the audience, it's sad.

By the way, good to know what you all think. That was my purpose of posting it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
This may give me a reason to watch figure skating again.

Vodka Shot

On the Ice
I hate to see those kind of funky stuff, not just Johnny. I hate to see those stuff from anybody

Oh, ITA w/ you on that! I hate seeing cutesy goofy stuff in the actual comp. and even during the exhibition. The only time I like it is during the gala. It's ok then but, please don't be cute and goofy in your actual program, that irks me big time. I know lots of ppl love that stuff but, not me. Like don't pretend to shoot a gun or catch a fly-please, please, please....

momjudi

On the Ice
I really don't see what the big deal is, so Johnny did a shake on the ice? Did he expose himself, did he touch himself in an inappropriate way? Did he do a Michael Jackson groin grab? Let the man have some fun and cut loose for one day.