Josh Groban | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Josh Groban

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Has anyone else heard that Josh will be on Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday May 5, 2015??

Found this on the internet

Also on Tuesday night, three guest stars have been tapped to join "Dancing With the Stars.

" Josh Groban will perform "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and Carly Rae Jepsen will perform her latest single, "I Really Like You."

"Dance Moms" star Maddie Ziegler will also perform with Groban on Tuesday night's episode.

Last edited:

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I saw Josh twice in concert years ago. I remember so well my sister calling me from the other room to come listen to this guy singing on Ally McBeal. At first we thought it was an actor with his voice dubbed but quickly found out it was really him singing. I have loved him ever since!

QMATTERS

Rinkside
Just bought the new CD & will listen to it later today!

Please let us know what you think. I posted my review recently on Amazon.com .

One more thing for us fans to take in. He is the only singer who has two of the top 20 albums or CDs sold in the past 10 years. It is safe to assume that Stages will be the third one. It already was in the top five in its first week of release.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG, the whole CD is fabulous! Josh can sing Broadway music any time he wants. I am not really familiar with the music of "Chess" (except for the fact that "my" Todd skated to "Pity the Child" in COI), but Josh's "Anthem" gave me chills!

QMATTERS

Rinkside
OMG, the whole CD is fabulous! Josh can sing Broadway music any time he wants. I am not really familiar with the music of "Chess" (except for the fact that "my" Todd skated to "Pity the Child" in COI), but Josh's "Anthem" gave me chills!

I told you, hopefully, that I loved every track of this CD. I was just so awed of the quality I was hearing. I am so glad you were impressed, as well. I have been playing this CD often since I got it. I hope he earns a Grammy for it.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Josh is going to be on The Talk today -5/19/15. He's going to sing a song from Stages.