Junior nationals predictions | Golden Skate

Junior nationals predictions

cooldude

Rinkside
I think in pre-novice pairs that carolyn macuish and andrew evans will wil
novice pairs will be won by Theresa Mailing and Dominique Welsh closely followed by the moscovitches
novice ladies will be won by nathalie kwong
novice men will be a quebec guy
novice dance will be lisa johnson and justin trojek

jimdaddy

Spectator
i think there is a much stronger chance that joanna and mitchell will win novice dance. There free dance brought them to the lead at divisionals, and I am guessing that by the time nats rolls around they'll be strong enough in the compulsaries to sweep both parts of the event.

sk8a_grl

Rinkside
i have a prediction for juvenile pairs......egli and koenderink are gonna rule that event!

cooldude

Rinkside
My pair predictions
Novice: Theresa Mailing and Dominique Welsh
Pre-Novice Kevin Darwish and Roxanne Dupuis
Juveline?

M

Marissaontheice

cecylia witkowski will do good in pre-novice ladies. i think ben koenderink and michelle eigl will also do well in juvenil pairs... umm justin junior in novice men aswell. umm joanna lenko and mitchel islam in novice dance too..

Last edited:

8th_in_canada

Rinkside
in juv pairs carly morishita and jon mills should medal, they have beaten egli and koenderink all summer and fall.

triple twist

Rinkside
Christina and Frederick in novice pairs! (from quebec) they're BEAUTIFUL ice dancers, and they LOOK like ice dancers. their compulsaries are awesome, they should definately medal (hopefully gold)

cooldude

Rinkside
sorry triple twist but i haven't heard of a novice pair team by that name... You meant novice dance right?

trains

On the Ice
Novice - Lenko/Islam COS
Pre Novice - Gignac/Sauke-Lacelle QUE
Juvenile - Menard/Lafleche EOS

sk8a_grl

Rinkside
for novice dance...lenko and islam
for novice ladies....katherine de repentigny

not a lot of others that i can think of off the top of my head