Ladies Short | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ladies Short

zeytin

Rinkside
tugba is from turkey and she's our only skater in major competitions...so i'm very much proud of her and what she does!!! go girl!!! hope she skates clean in lp!

zeytin

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kwanford Wife said:
Who is Tugba? What's a Tugba? The boards are going crazy of Tugba & I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS... VERY frustrating... :banging: :boohoo:
KW, look here and find out a little more about her.

Tugba

Dee

zeytin

Rinkside
eurosport commentators Chris and Simon really like sokolova! sokolova leads after 4.group! good for her!
btw Elene G. and Korpi landed 3/3.

zeytin

dugyiho

Rinkside
I don't think Rochette will go for the 3/3 in the short program, so she needs to be clean in order to stay near the top since her PCS are not as strong as Fumie and Cohen.

coolio

Rinkside
Ouch.....Mira.....how disappointing....
If she cant get her TES mark up, she is not going to beat Cynthia and come back next year.

password

On the Ice
Just coming of lurking to say Why the hell am I a sasha fan...i dont know...she gives me anxiety attacks. For the love of god, please stay on your feet! lol...that girl's such a headcase but i like her anyway.

Jasper

Final Flight
I'm happy Sarah Meier had a clean short and is giving herself a chance at Top 5 here. :)

Nakano 59.62 in the SP for a PB by about 3 points. You can tell she really enjoys that program, fun music and great speed throughout.

FPl. Name Nat. Points QB QA SP FS
1 Yukari NAKANO JPN 87.41 2 3
2 Elena SOKOLOVA RUS 85.40 6 1
3 Sarah MEIER SUI 85.15 5 2
4 Kiira KORPI FIN 78.76 5 6
5 Susanna POYKIO FIN 77.41 7 5
6 Yoshie ONDA JPN 75.88 6 7
7 Elene GEDEVANISHVILI GEO 75.27 9 4
8 Carolina KOSTNER ITA 74.59 4 11

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Our Georgian Princess, ElieG, is assured of standing in at least 12th place going into the finals.....so she'll probably make the ESPN telecast, being in the next-to-last group!!! Woooohoooo!!!!! I hope that she can end up in top-ten in her first senior Worlds.

GO, ELIE G!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

On the other hand, poor Carolina Kostner has now been relegated to 13th place, at highest. Bummer.

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Good for Fumie!!!!!! :rock:

Go Kimmmie!!! Go Joannie!!!! Wouldn't that be a great podium: Fumie/Kimmie/Joannie, in any order? Three wonderful, down-to-earth, humble-yet-talented beauties!

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Awww...Emily fell, it seems. I only get the ISU list...no Eurosport audio.

Quite a big gap in score between current #4, Meier, and #5, Hughes. Hope that Emily can regroup for the finals.

SOKOLOVA assured of a place in the 'final six'! Wooohoooo.

Now Kimmie! Go, Kimmie!!!!

Last edited:

Jasper

Final Flight
Emily struggled and apparently fell, with a 1 point deduction. SP total of just 54.23 points. IMO, she is overrated and a "just okay" skater. And when she doesn't land her jumps, she's not going to rank high.

Meissner up now.

Jasper

Final Flight
Frau Muller said:
Awww...Emily fell, it seems. I only get the ISU list...no Eurosport audio.

Quite a big gap in score between current #4, Meier, and #5, Hughes. Hope that Emily can regroup for the finals.

Now Kimmie! Go, Kimmie!!!!

Yes, I'm just getting the ISU list as well. I tried watching CCTV-5 but not possible. Nowhere as clear as yesterday. I bet the connection will be better for the Free Dance tonight, but it looks like ESPN will cover that live anyway!

zeytin

Rinkside
emily fell in combination...
no 3/3 from kimmie, only a 3/2...a clean programm...she's 2nd behind Fumie...

zeytin

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Kimmie into 2nd place, behind Fumie!!! Hooorah - Kimmie definitely into the final flight tomorrow!!!!

Now you-know-who.....She usually does a great job in the SP so I'm mentally prepared to be 'disappointed.' (wink)