Let's hear it for bromance, skating bonds and friendship | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Let's hear it for bromance, skating bonds and friendship

Meoima

Match Penalty
I want to dig the old stories. ANYONE HAS BRIAN ORSER AND BRIAN BOITANO HAPPILY TOGETHER PHOTOS???

vadrouille

Rinkside
Anybody has a photo of Yuzu and Joshua? We have seen photos of Yuzu with Jason and with Adam too. At World Gala, even last year at TEB 2013, at the Olympics in Sochi Jason and Yuzu were really good friends. I like to see Josh with Yuzu, especially Josh likes Yuzu very much. Before World in Shanghai, Josh said in an interview of Team USA that Yuzu is like a model for him, even when they were still in juniors. He liked to watch Yuzu' programs. Yuzu motivated him to be a better skater. He said that they are the same age, only one month difference in age. So if Yuzu can do it, he can do it too. I like them all.

Scrufflet

Final Flight
I want to dig the old stories. ANYONE HAS BRIAN ORSER AND BRIAN BOITANO HAPPILY TOGETHER PHOTOS???

They did a special together right after the Olympics which showed their camaraderie. I think it was Boitano's special with Orser as a guest. So probably 1988 or 1989? Pretty sure they were skating outside somewhere.
Ah, Meoima, please be kind to Mr. Orser! A lot of us spread as we age! The important thing is he looks happy, fulfilled and challenged. And he is certainly providing fascinating scenarios for us skating fans.
:):):)

Meoima

Match Penalty
Ah, Meoima, please be kind to Mr. Orser! A lot of us spread as we age! The important thing is he looks happy, fulfilled and challenged. And he is certainly providing fascinating scenarios for us skating fans.
:):):)
People here on this forum has terrible tendency towards Orser. :laugh2: It has become tradition. You haven't read the thread in which we predict his future olympic gold (aka the boy 10 jump 3A) will leave him to skate for Russian? So the Canadian curse continue and Orser continue to suffer. :cry: Sorry BOrser... He is the cutest coach on earth.

Last edited: