Merry Christmas | Golden Skate

Merry Christmas

Awww.

Hey, that reminds me. I haven't seen "Olive, the Other Reindeer" on TV yet this year.

Mathman

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
RGal Jr., RrfffGal (aka Madelyn = my pug = look to your left to see her) and I watched it twice, and I got all teary eyed.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
:love:

Pookie

Final Flight
That was so sweet. . . Had a couple of tears myself.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to everyone.

RGal, your puppy is adorable.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Toni-
Thanks for sharing that was too adorable.

RealtorGal- love Madelyn's picture, she is so cute!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
RGal Jr., RrfffGal (aka Madelyn = my pug = look to your left to see her) and I watched it twice, and I got all teary eyed.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

OMG!!! I didn't know you were owned by a pug!!!! PUGS RULE!

have you ever been to Pug Villiage.com? They have a message board and everything! very cute! ;)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Yes, Toni, we just got her a month ago. She's 18 months old and has stolen our hearts completely! We've never had a dog before.

RG Jr. actually cried her eyes out over that cartoon. It broke my heart and took me 10 minutes to calm her down! She was upset by the fact that the poor llittle dog got all excited that someone wanted him only to hear them walking away. The fact that Santa took the dog didn't comfort her. I asked her if she was actually upset that there were unwanted dogs out there and she said "Yes" between her sobs. :(

Well, now she's fine and is so very happy that she has Madelyn in her life.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Awesome web site--thanks! Don't you just love when they turn their sweet little heads to the side? We get all excited when Madelyn does "The Angle Face" as we call it! :love:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
YES... their cocking of the head... also known as the "Who ME???" face LOL

I love pugs... once you have been owned by one you can NOT settle for another breed.... :D

Have a very Merry Christmas! :D