Misha Ge | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Misha Ge

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Here are some photos I took of Misha at World's in Helsinki.

It's sad that this was his last competition, but I look forward to seeing his choreography for other skaters, and his ice show performances...

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Here are some photos I took of Misha at World's in Helsinki.

It's sad that this was his last competition, but I look forward to seeing his choreography for other skaters, and his ice show performances...

Thank you for the beautiful photos!!! I know the person who made that Pikachu with his costume on (the K&C shot), I shared it with her and it made her so happy :luv17:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Misha is listed on the roster for Autumn Classic International, which is taking place in 2 weeks.

So I guess he plans to compete this season after all the speculation? He's also been assigned 2 GPs (Rostelecom Cup, Internationaux de France).

Curious to see if he's going to have new programs or re-use any of his previous ones? He's been so busy choreographing other skaters, I wonder if he had time to do new programs for himself?

Roast Toast

Medalist
Gorgeous, gorgeous new vehicle for our Misha. Drew me in and kept me close throughout the program, not an easy feat after Yuzu. I hope he won't be chasing the quad too hard this season -- this SP makes such a strong statement on its own already. This is the kind of program that gets you booked as a choreographer. I'm so happy that we'll get another season to enjoy his skating.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was so scared when he announced he was continuing, because I wondered if he was forcing himself to continue for others' expectations.

But I think his earlier doubts were just his artistic temperament.;) as he said in his IG, "I will do me". I think that means he will not injure himself doing jumps he can't do, but will instead bring us everything we love about Misha.:thumbsup:

So good to see:yes2:

Kara

Final Flight
I have so much respect for Misha for skating that beautiful program right after Yuzu. The choreography was on point and I can see the offers pouring in for some of that top class moves. Wonderful times 3 and I wish him luck on the free!!! Bring it all the way to Pyeongchang!

MGstyle

Medalist
Misha really brought a river of tears to my eyes. I also had a mixed feeling over his decision, but I am glad that he came to terms with himself, and went for the wise approach to have a "curtain call season" to present himself at his best, the way no other skater can, without trying to achieve something he is not destined to be and killing himself for it. Fans worldwide knows all too well of his worth, without the scores issued by the judges. I hope also to see him smile much more on the ice and at K&C.
Anyone know what is going to be his FP? I would love to see the Nutcracker again... or a revised version of my all time fav, Chaplin from 12-13, with that classic Misha charm with a bit of maturity thrown in would be a real treat... my curiosity will continue to kill me until tonight. :luv17:

DiamondDust

Final Flight
Love love love that new SP of Misha's. Such soul poured into that program. A very lovely skate. :thumbsup:

MGstyle

Medalist
Second in Free, I am so proud of him. I really hope he makes a big splash this season, in his own way.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Misha was so lovely and mature in both his programs. He doesn't need a quad and I just want him to stay injury free through the Olympics. I'm so glad he's not retiring yet, and I'm sure he wants another shot at competing at the Olympics.

stormblade

Rinkside
Um why? Misha and Javi are more friendly with each other since they've shared more comps (they goof at galas together), not to mention Shoma's not exactly fond of liberal human contact.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Misha!!!:yahoo:

This is a fan fest where we gush about our favs, and Misha’s interaction with both Shoma and Javi was so heartwarming. :luv17: You could tell Misha knew exactly how to greet Shoma, with the deep bow, and how to greet Javi, with the “Mediterranean” embrace.

He was so happy, and they were so happy for him:yes: