Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Galit Chait

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Elena Grushina

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters

AwesomeIce

Match Penalty
Is hard o say because people look so different in video/picture and in real life. The only one I've actually seen in person is Melissa Gregory, and she was gorgeous, so she gets my vote.

DragonPhoenix

On the Ice
Tatiana Navka all the way :bow:

Yes, definitely, seriously gorgeous. Exudes femininity, and strong all at once. Intensity and passion. Sexy. Curvy like a violin. ;)

JenFinFan

Rinkside
This poll isn't accurate. You have left out other more beautiful dancers such as Marina Anissina, Shae-Lynn Bourne, Angelika Krylova et... I wouldn't consider half these girls on this poll even remotely close to beautiful than these three.

icedancingnut31

On the Ice
She definitly has all these qualities but I wouldn't call her beautiful.

Saying that Tatiana Navka is not beautiful is like saying that the pope isn't catholic. She is beauty. That woman is drop dead gorgeous and I wish I looked like that. And Marina Anissina isn't that pretty at all. I would have added an other button to the poll. I realized I forgot one but I couldn't go back and change it.

JenFinFan

Rinkside
I do not find Navka attractive at all. She looks old and wrinkley not to mention she has no good features.

DragonPhoenix

On the Ice
Saying that Tatiana Navka is not beautiful is like saying that the pope isn't catholic. She is beauty.

:agree: Tatiana Navka is incredible, very beautiful. Absolutely stunning !!

Actually, by chance, my wife and I met Marina Anissina in person. I didn't get any impression about her. Johnny Weir was with her, and my wife's eyes were glued to Johnny Weir the whole time, as if Marina was not there. Johnny makes a huge impact.

I do not find Navka attractive at all. She looks old and wrinkley not to mention she has no good features.

Ha Ha , No good features ??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Talk about jealousy. Her features are not only good, they are exceptional.

Navka is the personification of youth and beauty.

dancingqueen

On the Ice
Tatiana Navka gets my vote !

She is million dollars looking. So stunning. Miles ahead of anyone, to me.

In this list, second goes to Tessa Virtue , sometimes she reminds me of Nicole Kidman.

Third is Tanith Belbin, Love her fashion taste. She has a basic beautiful face, but missing something unique and mysterious.

Melissa Gregory is something attractive and mysterious looking which I love.

I voted for Marie-France. I am so tired of the Hollywood-starlet-blonde types. They all look alike to me. Marie-France is gorgeous, unique, and captivating.

Johnny Weir was with her, and my wife's eyes were glued to Johnny Weir the whole time, as if Marina was not there. Johnny makes a huge impact.
I can believe that, just based on the impact of his skating when I saw him live. I am dying to see him again. Youtube is great, but something is missing.

Last edited:

JenFinFan

Rinkside
If Navka is really 33, if that is truly her real age which I don't believe for a second, she looks horrendous for her age. I give her more like 45. Oh and Marina is ten times the woman and dancer athlete that Navka is. Navka and her partner what's his name are totally overrated and undeserving of their world and olympic title.

dancingqueen

On the Ice
If Navka is really 33, if that is truly her real age which I don't believe for a second, she looks horrendous for her age. I give her more like 45. Oh and Marina is ten times the woman and dancer athlete that Navka is. Navka and her partner what's his name are totally overrated and undeserving of their world and olympic title.

Totally disagree. Navka looks ageless. She is just gorgeous. I admire her looking.

Audrey19

On the Ice
Tanith Belbin all the way. :clap: She has a very pretty face, a gorgeous smile, always a nice hairdo, a wonderful sense of style and a very nice body. That woman is simply stunning. Besides, her costumes are usually the most tasteful and beautiful ones.
Tatiana Navka is very hot, I don't consider her as typically beautiful, but she has a gorgeous body, very feminine.
I think Galit Chait is very pretty with red hair, but blond doesn't really suit her.

Kasey

Medalist
Wow, some new posters are starting right off on the rude and obnoxious foot! I guess if you spew the same stuff three or four times in a thread, suddenly people are supposed to agree with you?? Whatever.

I've seen Marie-France at an airport at 4 a.m. with no makeup. That woman gets the vote from me. Stunning.

icedancingnut31

On the Ice

Yeah Right Jen. Tatiana Navka looks nowhere near 45 she is drop dead gorgeous. She looks 29 and is not old and wrinkly. She has won many awards for being gorgeous. Tatiana and Roman deserve every award they they won and every medal. There is nothing overrated about them. They are both amazing dancers. You must be extremely jelous of Tatiana Navka because if you are calling the definition of beauty ugly then there must be something wrong. There is nothing old and ugly about this woman. http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/3153/2a5d2251686dft5.jpg

Last edited:

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Tough call for me among Tanith, Marie-France, and Melissa, but I went with Tanith.

I'd love to see a "most exotic looking" or "most arresting" poll -- that's what I see Tatiana as, an exotic beauty. And I'd put Meryl Davis in that category, too -- arresting, stunning, alluring, but not classically "pretty," if that makes sense.

PS: I can believe it about Johnny being mesmerising!

NatachaHatawa

Final Flight
Saying that Tatiana Navka is not beautiful is like saying that the pope isn't catholic. She is beauty. That woman is drop dead gorgeous and I wish I looked like that. And Marina Anissina isn't that pretty at all. I would have added an other button to the poll. I realized I forgot one but I couldn't go back and change it.

What I meant was that off the ice she doesn't really have a pretty face, but somehow she still manages to be gorgeouse. That's why I said that I wouldn't call her beautiful, as this is a "most beautiful" poll. If it were "most gorgeouse" Tatiana would win.

DragonPhoenix

On the Ice
What I meant was that off the ice she doesn't really have a pretty face, but somehow she still manages to be gorgeouse. That's why I said that I wouldn't call her beautiful, as this is a "most beautiful" poll. If it were "most gorgeouse" Tatiana would win.

The dictionary definition of gorgeous is :

Dictionary :

Gorgeous
(gôr'jəs)
adj.

1. Dazzlingly beautiful or magnificent.

I have seen a documentary aboutTatiana Navka which often showed her off the ice without any makeup at all, and she is absolutely very pretty, gorgeous , dazzlingly beautiful.

Tatiana does not need to do anything to “manage to be gorgeous “.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. And I am of course entitled to mine. No need to try and change the opinion of Navka fans. Because you won’t.

icedancingnut31

On the Ice
The dictionary definition of gorgeous is :

Dictionary :

Gorgeous
(gôr'jəs)
adj.

1. Dazzlingly beautiful or magnificent.

I have seen a documentary aboutTatiana Navka which often showed her off the ice without any makeup at all, and she is absolutely very pretty, gorgeous , dazzlingly beautiful.

Tatiana does not need to do anything to “manage to be gorgeous “.

You are of course entitled to your opinion. And I am of course entitled to mine. No need to try and change the opinion of Navka fans. Because you won’t.

Amen!!!!!!!!!