Votes: 69 26.0%
  • Albena Denkova

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Galit Chait

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Elena Grushina

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
Gaak! I can never vote on issues like this. How could I choose? They're all attractive--some of them go all the way up to exquisite--and of course their figures are all gorgeous, though not at all carbon copies of one another. All I can do is praise them all and then add more. I agree that Meryl Davis should be part of the poll, though I understand that there can be no revisions. In fact, my tie vote for best-looking couple currently skating would be Davis/White and Virtue/Moir. And they can skate magnificently, too!

While we're adding names, Krylova would definitely be included, and Margarita Drobiazko and the stunning Marina Klimova. Klimova has an Art Nouveau loveliness, plus a feline quality that puts me in mind of Uma Thurman. (And her partner Sergei Ponomarenko ain't no slouch in the looks department, either.) To me, Marie-France Dubreuil is beautiful in an entirely different way, more mature and warm. She just seems to have a lovely spirit.

miss.coiza

Rinkside
If i had to go by the best one i would say Albena Denkova, since is the most pretty i am not gonna lie, for me: Tessa Virtue.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Most beautiful lady is Marie-France Dubreuil.

smart-dina

Spectator
As for the current lady dancers Oksana Domnina is the most beautiful.

I also vote for Angelika Krylova. I think she must be included in the list.

futureidol

On the Ice
OKSANA DOMNINA! She is the same height as me 5'8" and Johnny too (no wonder I like them so much). She is so beautiful inside and out. Tanith would be my 2nd choice. Meryl is pretty too.