My feet really hurt after a bit on the ice | Golden Skate

My feet really hurt after a bit on the ice

Imtryingskating

Spectator
I noticed it when I was first skating but for the first 30 mins on the ice (for reference I’m on the ice about 1:30 - 3 hours each time I go skating ) my feet really really hurt .I don’t know if this is normal I’ve been skating maybe 6 times with my new boots they are the Jackson mystique.Is this normal ?They don’t really feel to tight or too loose but we did have to size up since when I got fitted I was told that to accommodate my wider foot.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi and welcome. Are you a teen or adult? And we are going to need a bit more info such as: Height/weight, foot style/shape (look it up), arches: High, reg, low, non-existent?)
Also, what do you hope to accomplish as your end goal on ice?

Imtryingskating

Spectator
Hi and welcome. Are you a teen or adult? And we are going to need a bit more info such as: Height/weight, foot style/shape (look it up), arches: High, reg, low, non-existent?)
Also, what do you hope to accomplish as your end goal on ice?
I’m a teen , my height is 154 cm and I weigh 42 kg , Egyptian foot style I think , my arches are reg .I’m not sure exactly what you mean but my plan is to reach the gold level of British skating levels :) .

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I’m a teen , my height is 154 cm and I weigh 42 kg , Egyptian foot style I think , my arches are reg .I’m not sure exactly what you mean but my plan is to reach the gold level of British skating levels :) .
Okay, now with that information I can help you further. You are definitely in the wrong skates and they are not stiff enough for you.
You should be okay with Jackson or Risport with your feet description. With Jackson you should have not been put in anything lower than an entre fusion. Risport Electra.
Be aware those are separate boots from blades. An acceptable blade would be MK Pro or John Wilson Coronation Ace traditional.

Good luck!