New sasha journal!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

New sasha journal!!

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I never remeber reading anything one way or the other about sasha and mr. nicks. When they got back togther she said that he was her coach "through the 2006 olympics." which she probably though she would win and then retire. I doubt that sasha would skate competivly if she did not have mr. nicks there.

OTOH neither Sasha nor Nicks has said that Nicks would be coaching Sasha on her return in 2008-2009. He has not been coaching her during her periods of "training" since Worlds 2006. As of right now, Sasha does not have a coach.

IDLERACER

Medalist
A Little Something For The Guys

I know this is a bit off-topic, but HERE is a hot picture of Sasha on the beach in a bikini, that recently popped up on Myspace. :agree: She looks like she's in great shape...and quite tanned.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I would say it looks a helluva lot more like Sasha than it does the girl in that avatar. :unsure:

antmanb

Record Breaker
Either way, does the medalist get a bye for life? I mean, I could see getting a bye for the next year, or maybe two if they take one season off, but beyond that just seems unfair.

The point is that it's "reigning" olympic medalist (or just the godl if that's the rule) which means for the fourt years leading up to the next Olympics when new medalists are crowned and you are no longer "reigning".

Ant

Fossi

Final Flight
I think the girl in the photo that is "Sasha" has more meat on her than Sasha. Look at the bumpy belly. Unless Sasha has been putting on weight, I don't think it's her.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think the girl in the photo that is "Sasha" has more meat on her than Sasha. Look at the bumpy belly. Unless Sasha has been putting on weight, I don't think it's her.

Sasha is also a lot more, um, flat-chested than the girl in that picture.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I suppose somebody could've taken a picture of a girl at Laguna Beach (near her house) and assumed it was her. The sunglasses make it ambiguous.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I immediately thought that is not Sasha. Mouth, breasts, leg mussels, butt size, stomach...etc. Not Sasha. eta, I would not be a fan of a "tan Sasha" either.

Could Sasha pull a Shae-Lynn? Be her own coach?

I love the idea of the "Sonia Story" but I picture Nicole B in that roll more so.

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker
That girl is too large all around to be your little sasha. too much meat on her.

Lanie

On the Ice
That sure isn't Sasha. I've met her a few times and she's a lot shorter and not as leggy! And from one flat-chested girl to another... :p