Pairs SP | Golden Skate

Pairs SP

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
These times are killing me, thank goodness I do not have to work tomorrow.

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Ok - now I am grumpy - I am blacked out for all of the major events - guess I will have to cancel my subscription and request a refund.

lmarie086

Medalist
Just wanting to check - the pairs should be streaming live in about 5 min on ice network, right>?

Yes it's starting now.

Or not...The schedule on icenetwork says 10 pm but apparently that is also including the opening performances...did they do this for the compulsory as well?

Last edited:

Tigger

Final Flight
I hope someone's going to do PBP for those of us who are stuck on Dial Up Hell due to being in Rural Canada and stuck w/a Council who doesn't believe in bringing in High Speed service to the Township. Thank you very much to whomever will be doing the PBP!!

fiercemao

Match Penalty
I hope someone's going to do PBP for those of us who are stuck on Dial Up Hell due to being in Rural Canada and stuck w/a Council who doesn't believe in bringing in High Speed service to the Township. Thank you very much to whomever will be doing the PBP!!

I'll try to capture the videos and upload them to youtube as soon as it finishes.

Medusa

Record Breaker
I think Tarasova is commentating on Russian TV - I even understand like 20%.

london_calling

On the Ice
Oh God, I was hoping Nancy Kerrigan and that guy (I never remember his name) wouldn't be commentating. I can't stand their commentary.

fumie_fumie

Final Flight
The first group warm -up

Caitlin YANKOWSKAS / John COUGHLIN US
their only GP event. ranked 6th.

Meagan DUHAMEL / Craig BUNTIN CANADA
6th in the 2008 worlds.

Yue ZHANG / Lei WANG

Adeline CANAC / Maximin COIA

Last edited:

lmarie086

Medalist
Caitlin had a fall on the triple salchow, but she has just moved up from novice to compete with John if I'm not mistaken so she'll need some more time to get comfortable (or consistent) with the jumps I think.
The rest was quite lovely, although spirals could be improved (although I'd say that for a lot of pair teams; I wish spiral sequences weren't so long it defeats the purpose and beauty of the move IMO).

With more time I think they'll improve.