Patrick Chan | Page 595 | Golden Skate

Patrick Chan

ashleyming

On the Ice
NICE :) i hope to one day see him in my dreams in an esqualo outfit :)
OMG, a master piece from 2014. ❀ Oh please Chiddy! Come back to the ice shows for everyone's sake. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
P.s: this season is full of cursed moments for me tbh. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Everytime I see myself looking forward to watching a skater, he or she would withdraw from competing. (Han Yan, Rika Kihira, Chen Hongyi...) πŸ˜” Missing the old days when Patrick and his fanboy Han Yan were still in the same competitive field. Han was like a mini version of Patrick.

ashleyming

On the Ice
NICE :) i hope to one day see him in my dreams in an esqualo outfit :)
Patrick is back, OMG. :pray:
Skate Canada has published the event reference book for Skate Canada International 2021. :biggrin:
https://skatecanada.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/SCI2021Program_REV.pdf
Patrick will join the commentary panel of the events as the commentator for Art of Performance. :clap:So excited to see Chiddy again in the SCI venue. :clap:
Fyi, here is the Streaming and In-Venue Commentators List of SCI 2021:
Ted Barton - English Host
Patrick Roch - French Host
Myrian Samson - French Commentator
Elladj BaldΓ© - Art of Performance
Patrick Chan - Art of Skating
Meagan Duhamel - Pairs section commentator
Kaetlyn Osmond - Women section commentator
Kevin Reynolds - Men section commentator
Kaitlyn Weaver - Ice Dance section commentator

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete

ashleyming

On the Ice
this is so amazing !!!!!!!!

you just made my day @ashleyming
The lastest time Patrick worked as a commentator was at GPF 2018 in Vancouver, along with Scott Russell and he did a good job. This year, he will likely do in-venue commentary and what a wonderful opportunity for him to catch up with skaters and coaches. πŸ˜‚ Gosh!!! The lord is coming home again!!! ❀

ashleyming

On the Ice
Skate Canada has announced new broadcasting team for the Skate Canada stream, includes: Elladj BaldΓ©, Patrick Chan, Meagan Duhamel, Kaetlyn Osmond, Kevin Reynolds, and Kaitlyn Weaver, along with Ted Barton - the veteran commentator. :) Our champions are coming home in a new role, especially for KO. This would be the very first step of her journey as a commentator. Wish them all the best! :pray:

ashleyming

On the Ice
Patrick is hosting the Skate Canada International 2021 Event in Vancouver, along with Andi Petrillo.😊 He will join the commentary panel as an analyst for "Art of Skating". Welcome home, the CHANpion! ❀

ashleyming

On the Ice
The hosting crew of "Road To The Olympic Games", with Patrick joining from the Skate Canada International event in Vancouver. 😊 Good to see Tessa and Meagan again too!

ashleyming

On the Ice
Patrick has shaved his mustache... to grow a new one. :ROFLMAO: He looks 10 years younger without the mustache (and more handsome, lol), tbh. :eek2:
p.s: feels like I have waited for a decade to see a Patrick without mustache. πŸ™ƒ Thanks god, finally he has said goodbye to his Mo... (even though just for growing a new one πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ).

ashleyming

On the Ice
Patrick relives his Olympic moments in the Olympic season. 😌 Well I guess he does not fit the old costumes anymore, but it's good to see him on the ice again. 😊 Time flies so fast since his final season, it's been nearly 4 years since that ending of an era in Canada skating field. 😢

ashleyming

On the Ice
To celebrate Ronald McDonald House Charities's 40th anniversary, Patrick has had a reunion as well as an interview with Bronwyn - a little fan whom he met at the RMH in Vancouver 10 years ago. :) Bronwyn is now a 17-year-old girl and her journey for cancer treatment, which she shared with Patrick in the interview, is very inspirable and touching. πŸ₯°

Last edited: